Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
The transfer fix, ~ god im hopeless at explaining this. You notice that for every cam show you will see a facility fee taken off on your credits page, but when you go to transfer, it will include this amount and so you have to tick a box for them to correct it or you can manually do it yourself. sometimes for some reason the amount is taken off your show i think because the amount is something obscure like 0.03p. I know im not explaining this well, i dont know how!! may be someone else can do it better. but as you said, you do get what you have earned.

When you transfer your credits, ( i always used to do mine just before midnight on a monday) you will receive that 2 weeks later, they say anytime that week usually a friday, i always got mine 2 weeks later on the wednesday and towards the end the tuesday. so if you transfer weekly, you will get your money weekly, but its what you have earned the 2 weeks previously.

Try not to worry about it, do ur transfer, you will get your money, ive been on aw years and have never not received my money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please. - by Anita ~ britishmilf - 15-03-2013, 18:48