Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please.
(15-03-2013, 18:33)Classy_Katy Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 18:17)scottswald Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 18:06)britishmilf Wrote: daily pay is also adultworks finest performers

I thought that was just for girls Huh so they go hand in hand, you cant do 1 without the other?

Ok im somewhat concerned here, when i had a look at the transfer request form why does it miss sessions and gallery subscribsions off? on my normal credit sheet they are not marked as "available for transfer" ... what is all this about? Undecided

Adultworks finest performers is the only group that gives the option for daily pay...it is the same as Daily Pay. It's not just for girls.

There is a different time for when certain things are available to transfer, it will give the date, they haven't been missed off as such. The gallery doesn't get paid out till their viewing time has finished, movies are immediate, directcam is 24 hours and so on.
Yes! now that makes sense lol and Katie is absolutely right.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Withdrawing My Money for for time - a little help please. - by missdemeanour - 15-03-2013, 18:36