Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Camming hours
Ive done a few early mornings 6-8am and i have done ok not loads but a few,enough to make me happy.As classy katy says there is not many uk girls on then maybe around 20ish so maybe thats why,phones are quite busy then for me too.
Each of us is different,I have a few daytime regs now so i tend to get more work in the day then evening or maybe its just that i dont give the evenings as much time as i usually cant be bothered by then.
I find the majority of the time between 2 and 4 is quiet but then i pick up again till about half 6 was on till half 7 this morning. Theres always the exception though so I stay on regardless. When i can i do early evenings 4 till 6 and do ok then too, i think they have a quickie before the wife gets home!
Lol do you stay up through the early hours of the morning to cam for half 6? or have a sleep and then get up and etc? x
Hiya people
I was thinking about maybe doing a nite shift on the phone one night and see how it goes, what is MyFreeCams.com ? I must admit i have my regulars who keep me ticking over during the daytimes, i think aw is sometimes like gambling sometimes you can go on at daytime its dead, then go on at night and suddenly very busy , i can only go from my experience though....xxx
(15-03-2013, 21:55)Camille Wrote: Lol do you stay up through the early hours of the morning to cam for half 6? or have a sleep and then get up and etc? x

Yep, Im very much a night person, my kids live with me but spend certain nights at their dads, its easier for me to cam from around 10.30pm, right through till around half 6, but very often earlier, depends what mood im in! when i get my kids up, my school run starts at 7.15am and im back by 8, sleep till an hour before they're back, then its all the usual stuff you do prob if ur a mum, chat, find out about their day, tea, blah blah blah and back to work. I take most fridays off or not work for as late so im back to normal for sat to be a football mum, do something else sunday and start again!! lol Its just like working nights, but better. I havent always done it this way, ive done 10 till 2 day and night, i had a normal job when i first started and did this too. I also dont need much sleep. Obviously, i have to change it for school holidays.

Once though! and i remembered this last night cos he came in, i was just about to finish, when this guy comes in who is always in for ages. He only want you to tell him what to do. This particular night it was over 2 hours and im sure i nodded off for a minute sat up!

edit ~ as well as not needing much sleep im also probably a tiny bit mad!