Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Neck Kissing
(13-03-2013, 16:18)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(13-03-2013, 02:09)britishmilf Wrote: ...apart from for one guy, who bought me some perfume and I just wear that for him, but he is single anyway. I have wondered if its what his ex wore though!

I had a guy bring me Lady Million specifically because it is what his wife uses, and another guy brought me Chanel No 5... because it was what his mum used to use? Confused

His MUM?!?!?! Huh Confused
Yea... I know!

....and he was older than me - lol - I was insulted as well as slightly appalled and sickened!

Kept seeing him though... he never asked me to role play it or anything, thank fuck!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(13-03-2013, 16:16)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Haha - I haven't shaved my legs in years! I use an epilator... it tangs a bit, but you only have to do it about once per month or so.... Big Grin

Ive thought of trying an epilator, a friend said she uses one but it causes the odd in growing hair, does it? I dont want to wax as that means having hairy legs for a while and im so sick of shaving. Ive been wondering if to buy that no no, thats advertised on late night tv
[quote='Trinity-Belle' pid='49210' dateline='1363187928']

I had a guy bring me Lady Million specifically because it is what his wife uses, and another guy brought me Chanel No 5... because it was what his mum used to use? Confused

im glad my guy hasnt told me who wears this perfume, his exwife i could live with, i dont know how id feel about wearing his mums for him

[/quote]

[/quote]

His MUM?!?!?! Huh Confused

[/quote]

Holy moly, that just sounds wrong on so many levels, lol! Huh

(13-03-2013, 21:22)britishmilf Wrote: Ive thought of trying an epilator, a friend said she uses one but it causes the odd in growing hair, does it?

I've heard that too, but it's never happened to me... maybe some people are just more prone to them?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter