Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Friday 13th
I class Friday the 13th to be a lucky day for me, as I was born on this day.

However, many people are superstitious and will avoid going out if they can. Do you have any superstitions and if so, what are they and why?
not so much superstition but i remember getting given what was called a lucky little solid gold elephant, i ended up throwing it away as i felt it was cursed, too many major things happened when i had it, nothing since throwing it away
Spooky!
My superstition is to never eat yellow snow! lol

Very wise words MrSmith and I bet you get plenty of it up there x
Happy birthday Kate!
I went to the dentist today, I did think hmmm Fri 13th, I hope nothing goes wrong, and it was fine, phew! The day isn't finished though, still got time to have an accident!
Like Wilma Flintstone, I'll make your bedrock.
Adultwork
Twitter

dollymoppsboudoir.com 
**removed due to ridiculous comment** Big Grin
Disaster free for me so far but there is time yet
i usually find friday the thirteenth's lucky for me.... but seeing as i've had abdomial pain raidly replaced with back pain today maybe my streak is at an end Sad
(13-05-2011, 18:04)sugar-11 Wrote: i usually find friday the thirteenth's lucky for me.... but seeing as i've had abdomial pain raidly replaced with back pain today maybe my streak is at an end Sad

Get well soon, take a nice relaxing hot bath Heart