Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay help please!
Hi hope everyone is having a good weekend, I have sent Admin a email but i understand that they have lives also and deserve a weekend. But basically i get paid by uk bank transfer every week on a monday through daily pay and for some reason my last payment has been sent by payoneer , ive never used payoneer and if im honest i dont really know what it is . Im a bit worried my payment wont come in on monday now

If this has happened to anyone before please let me know, also i hope its resolved pretty fast, i have bills coming out very soon! ekkk

(09-03-2013, 20:32)teen-dream Wrote: Hi hope everyone is having a good weekend, I have sent Admin a email but i understand that they have lives also and deserve a weekend. But basically i get paid by uk bank transfer every week on a monday through daily pay and for some reason my last payment has been sent by payoneer , ive never used payoneer and if im honest i dont really know what it is . Im a bit worried my payment wont come in on monday now

If this has happened to anyone before please let me know, also i hope its resolved pretty fast, i have bills coming out very soon! ekkk

Maybe if you could explain more how this info has come to you, I am unsure how you could have a payment made to payoneer if you have not signed up to use the service.

Was it an email that you had? beware of Spam emails that are sent out to con people

Sarah x x x
Yeah, to get a payoneer payment you would have to have a payoneer account and have given that information to daily pay. If you don't have a payoneer account, how do you know you have been paid into one?

Do you mean the automated email that adultwork themselves send out to inform you that your transfer request has been processed? If so, you just ignore that as it no longer applies to you. You have already been paid by that point, and the money then going out is going to dailypay via whatever method they have chosen (payoneer) x
Basically i checked my adult work account this morning with some credits missing so assumed that the group transfer came out for daily pay which i was right when i looked. Then on my credits transfer request history usually it says it has been sent to my UK bank, But the last one according to the method section was sent was sent to payoneer , but i dont have a payoneer account at all so im VERY confused
Hi Teen-Dream , group transfers go to us, AW pay us and we pay you. Aw in this instance will be sending money to our payoneer account to cover USD loan losses from non payments.

As group transfers have no connection to your pay this is nothing to worry about.

Question 1 here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...?f=6&t=294 is partially related to this, we rarely do Payoneer transfers from AW.

Your account is set to payout on Mondays only, no payment was sent today.

Thanks

ps, on the history page (which the first thing of our guide says not to use http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...p?f=6&t=29 ) it will show our bank details, if it showed your bank details that would mean AW and us are both paying you resulting in double pay which cannot be correct.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ok well I am sure they will get back to you on Monday, if not before that. Hope it works out x
Thanks for all your help though, Im sure it will get sorted i just went into panic mode earlier

Thanks ladies, glad i joined the forum, your all so friendly xx

Thank you Admin!

Sorry for the confusion

Hope your having a good weekend! xx