Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Freeview Credits
It is NOT true that a member can only use freeviews in correlation with any individuals content on one single occasion and never again, there are NO guidelines or limitations set out in this regard, at all. In theory an individual member could use their freeview credits to view your content and your content alone, for the entire time they continue to earn them. I THINK freeviews work as follows (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Members receive one freeview with every ten credits purchased, starting at 30 credits, and each increment of ten thereafter, but only continuing in increments as per one single transaction, so the rewards are not carried over if transactions are made sporadically even within one hour or one day.

For example, if a member @ 3pm spends 90 pounds = 90 credits he will receive; 7 freeviews, then @3.10pm he spends 20 pounds = 20 credits he will receive ZERO freeviews, then @11pm he spends 40 pounds = 40 credits he will receive 2 freeviews. (THINK this is right?)

I think you have raised an extremely valid issue, Sarah, and although I have been aware of this existence of 'freeviews' for a long time, for some reason it is not until reading your OP, directly surmising the status quo, that the true extent to which AW is, in my opinion, abusing content not belonging to them in any way and content from which they are already being paid their fair and explicitly stated commission for, to acquire illegitimate profits while circumnavigating the actual providers of this content. Not only that, their explanation, is hugely insulting. To claim that this practice is justified as 'any business person knows.....' that WE should be providing the FREE incentives and rewards for loyal custom for the site as a whole, when in fact it is THEIR job to promote the site as an entirety, the reason we pay them the princely fee of ONE THIRD OF ALL OUR EARNINGS, while we as individuals serve the site and ourselves but attracting customers to amass our individual earnings ON WHICH WE PAY THEM A THIRD OF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT.

Sarah, I'm very grateful to you for this post and the issue you've taken the time to highlight. I intend to make my feelings clear to AW but as we all know one voice is readily drowned out in the AW 'machine'. Are others interested in uniting as 'one' voice on the matter, hopefully to wield some significant 'power'? What's your thoughts, Sarah, on this score?

You can count me in if needed :-)

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
Have you tried to use freeviews more than once with someone? I have, and the second time I got a message that said something along the lines of ~ You have previously used a freeview with this member ~ If you use it to view pics, you cant then go on to use another for a vid, if you choose to use it for a vid, you cant then go and watch another.
I asked..

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLYReply via: http://www.adultwork.com/Ask Hello Thank you for your email. We can confirm that Customers can only use one Freeview per member. Regards The AdultWork.com Team
(08-03-2013, 00:15)britishmilf Wrote: I asked..

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLYReply via: http://www.adultwork.com/Ask Hello Thank you for your email. We can confirm that Customers can only use one Freeview per member. Regards The AdultWork.com Team

WOW! Great job, britishmilf! It's always a result extracting such diret, concise information from the horse's mouth, so to speak, good on you! As an aside, b'milf, I just want to balance out the perhaps careless use of capitals and amend any ambiguity the general composition of my initial reply, may have caused. The first reply I left, literally flowed direcly (without much of a filter?!) onto the page straight from my wee pea brain, an unedited verbalization of my reactionary thought process: hence the use of the capitals in the opening the reason for the generally 'defiant', petulant tone lol! Upon reflection, my excitement and fire experienced as a result of realsing the impact ans implications detailed in Sarah's OP, may have resulted in me poorly executing my message. I see the opening of my post may have conveyed an attitude of my seeking to 'prove a point' in disagreement with another reply, when in fct what I my intention REALLY was, was an expression of shock (really OM to the FUCKING G......those cheeky bastarthos, AW) Blush

Thank you for clearing the matter up in a measured, sensible way and forgive my salacious use of the 'capital'

Smile

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
I was pretty surprised I got a straight answer first time from them tbh!
Wink 
There is a minimum spend of £30 before adult work give out any free views. When you spend 30 you earn 3 free view credits. You can cash in a free view for a movie or private gallery access as you all know. If you spend the free view credit on a private gallery it will give you access for a 48 hour time period. Once this period ends you can not use a free view credit with that member again. If you use a free view clip to download a movie you are able to keep that movie on your computer and watch it as many times as you like. The most amount of free view credits you can earn in a credit purchase is 25, to earn these you must spend £250. If you earn free view credits they stay on your account until you use them there is no specific time period you have to spend them in.

I hope this information helps

Thank you Andrew...fantastic news about the movies!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
No problem.
I had plans to do movies, i thought clients could only watch them once though so knowing that puts me off a little
If your movies are priced over 10 credits, freeviews can't be used. If they are priced under 3 credits so that they are not competing with rentals, they are less likely to be watched using freeviews.

Freeviews can be used to watch rentals too I take it?
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx