Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Essential Maintenance Wednesday 27 February 06:00 Adultwork down
Message from Adultwork:

http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp

In order to provide our members with the best possible service it is necessary that various hardware components are upgraded. Whilst these devices are configured with hot standbys, the nature of the upgrade requires all components to be upgraded at the same time.

This will necessitate downtime, where the Site and all it's component parts will be inaccessible.

The upgrade work has been scheduled to start at 06:00 UK time on Wednesday 27 February. We expect the upgrade to take between one and two hours.

As you know, keeping AdultWork.com available is our utmost priority and this will remain to be the case.

Thank you in advance for your patience during this time. Follow us on Twitter (@Adultworkcom) for any updates during the upgrade period.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Typical that I am actually featured for tomorrow but boy is this needed.

Right now there is no one in a paid session on cam or IM!

Twice recently I've noticed no IM or cam showing on the front page. Lets hope this sorts it out...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Been kind of sluggish a few times today (the Adultwork site, not me, well that too). Long overdue maintenance and I'll be in bed anyway.
yeah I noticed it had been on a very go slow earlier so hope makes it better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  essential maintenance rottweiler75 11 17,875 02-12-2015, 11:02
Last Post: admin