Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are you listening to right now?
I'm not Catholic Trinity but I went to a Catholic Convent school so we had the same...we didn't have to learn Latin though, I studied that at a secular school. Mass wasn't in Latin though. I can remember sitting in that church as if it were yesterday and I was only in the primary section...my sister had to endure the senior section, until my mother thought she was becoming wayward (as many Catholic school girls do) and so she was sent to boarding school.

For my sins, I went to an Anglican convent school for my A levels...another school with it's own church.

When I got married I chose hymns that I enjoyed as a child...no one seemed to know them and I didn't realise that Catholics and Anglicans sing different hymns.

Edit: hypocrisy hit me too...most of those nuns were just plain evil!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(16-03-2013, 19:21)Classy_Katy Wrote: Edit: hypocrisy hit me too...most of those nuns were just plain evil!

We had a priest who, when he caught a boy with his shirt untucked, would tuck it in for him! And just to make sure it didn't come untucked again... he would tuck it into their underpants!

I know... pretty scary stuff when you look back on it...

We also had a priest who was a little too fond of using the cane... yes, my school was one of those exempted ones which was still allowed to cane children, and yes I did get caned... numerous times! And no, I most certainly do not have any kind of fetish for it now (although a little light spanking can be quite good fun? haha!)

Another of the priests was just so clearly gay it was almost unreal... he was like a camp version of Quinton Crisp, if you can imagine such a thing? lol. He taught RI (I think non Catholic schools called it RE?) and was very big on telling us how dirty sex was and how sex outside of marriage was the worst of all sins and how we would burn in hell if we did that. Apart from that he was lovely, though, and was always happy to take boys to chambers for individual extra curricula instruction.

Can't think why I fell away from the Church? lol.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
<shudders>

The headmistress was the worst...I remember one time a boy (they were allowed in the school until the age of 7) talked during assembly. She flew down the room and grabbed him by the ear, dragging him out of the room. Nothing as bad as your recollections Trinity but bad enough. I can't remember all the things but it was enough to make me realise that there was a big disconnect between practice and preaching. I had a lot of satisfaction when one nun was visibly not enjoying her semolina but had to eat because, of course, we had to think of the starving in Africa.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
read by those it matters too!
People are probably getting tired of me proselytising now... haha!

.... and I seem to have trashed my own thread!

Anyway.... currently playing...

Kaiser Chiefs - High Royds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtG6dN7R65Q
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
my lovely hot bath running!
Toxic... Britney Spears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

(I know, sad aren't I! It just popped up on my iPod... and actually, if I'm honest... I quite like it!!!)
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Great thread Trinity! love alot of those tunes you ladies are listening to as i can listen to anything good but mostly as long as its rock/alternative...I love my AC/DC 'who made who' to 50s or 60s and Roy Orbison and also have respect for singers like lady gaga but none for girls aloud! lol

Since this tread was put up I have been going through my old collection.
Amongst others I came across an AC/DC and Nazareth cassettes, my favourite of Nazareth were “Love Hurts” and “Broken down Angel”..Havent played it for donkeys of years. I think I may play over the weekend. Anyone got a cassette player stashed anyway anywhere I could borrow lol

Currently humming” What a wonderful World.” I cannot recall the singer I know it’s a classic ..ok so its damn cold, but hey spring coming right and of course the count down to the clocks going forward. Oh Yessssssssss...what a wonderful World!

BSxx
Louis armstrong? but the ramones have done it to (amongst others)
im thinking the ramones might be more to your liking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTjCvF4rQhI