Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording a private cam session?
Hi,

Is it possible to 'record' a private cam session conducted on AW?

If so, how would I go about this please?

Thanks
You're not supposed to be recording us!

What you are paying for is to view a live show. If you wish to have a recording of it, you can ask the girl if she has the facility to record it and if she would be prepared to sell the recording to you.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Well said Katy!
We don't get paid to be filmed !
How about we reverse it...How would you like to be filmed whilst in PVT Mr gftb
Not a nice thought is it!
I have a good mind to send this to AW and show them your intentions!
Am I angry..TO RIGHT I AM!

BS -((
Grrr!! I had a guy in the other day who said "cheers hun will have a good wank to this later" and it got me thinking he might have been recording it. It really pisses me off!

I can picture him rubbing his little mitts together as he's sending it off to red tube, or in the pub showing his greasy mates. The same mates that then come back to his place and book a show with me so the 3 of them can all sit and wank together.

God damn recording!!!

This really makes me angry. You ask the girl in question if she is happy and get her permission and pay for it !!!
I know what I do if I find one doing this without permission and he wont be happy.

The pity is , its easily done. A customer asked me to film him on cam !

Edit : welcome to my block list

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Watermark your webcam stream Ladies. When I first joined AW I used to do it and the guys who wanted to record my stream would make themselves known by coming into freechat, seeing the watermark and saying "what the hell is that? If you take it down I'll take you to pvt" etc. The protestations about watermaking my stream only every came from those guys, everyone else understood why it's there.

grrr this annoys me to as its happened to me got filmed and stuck on that hamster site ffs pisses me off you wankers take the piss full stop how dare you think you have the right to film us rarrrrrAngry

Is watermarking allowed on AW? If so what's the best software, is it manycams? I've been thinking of trying something like that out as I've been checking out other cam sites recently, and spltcamming may be the way to go.

(24-02-2013, 14:40)Ana_X Wrote: Watermark your webcam stream Ladies. When I first joined AW I used to do it and the guys who wanted to record my stream would make themselves known by coming into freechat, seeing the watermark and saying "what the hell is that? If you take it down I'll take you to pvt" etc. The protestations about watermaking my stream only every came from those guys, everyone else understood why it's there.

Yes it is if the site links to aw, or just use your aw url
I used splitcam in the past to watermark, but not being too tech savvy I found it slowed down my cam FPS although those watching never seemed to mention the stream was suffering.