Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to get neg feedbck removed ?
Ive seen a few provider profiles with fb removed on them, I saw one last night and wish i could remember whose it was. Whenever ive seen it, it says the feedback leavers name as usual and then simply "fb removed"

Now once I did 3 shows for someone and he called me free via prv, he then went on to call me over and over again until i had to turn my phone off, when i turned it on next morning, i got a string of texts ranging from nice to nasty and back again and he must have had delivery reports as then he started to call again. So i left 3 negative feedback and also noticed another girl had left feedback saying he had done the same to her. One of the feedback i left for him completely disappeared and so did the feedback from the other girl.... no blank space, no "fb removed" just totally disappeared like it never existed
I had yesterday a feedback left , "positive" but sick beyond believe . I couldn't believe that anyone would leave such a feedback for no reason and it really upset me .

I emailed AW a few hrs ago and asked for it to be removed. I found it edited and this bit taken out.
".. paki cock over nazi boobs hitler would roll over "

Sick , brainless little twat and a big Thank You to Adultwork for taking it out.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Jeez.....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
wow
(16-03-2013, 15:07)britishmilf Wrote: One of the feedback i left for him completely disappeared and so did the feedback from the other girl.... no blank space, no "fb removed" just totally disappeared like it never existed

So it seems like they will make exceptions to remove neg fb for Service Seekers but not Service Providers, wonder what the 'exceptional circumstances' were & how many times they had to write!!

As curlytots pointed out earlier:-

"It seems so unfair and unjust, because ultimately it effects our livelihood, whereas our feedback affects what - their wanking behaviour?" ---- MADNESS!

*Also I've never noticed any 'fb removed' jargon anywhere else before.
I think they did say from the start of theis thread, didn't they, that they would remove it if both parties asked them to?

They have changed an FR for me before because the guy made a massive, massive cock up on it... it was clearly an error but they owuldn't do it on my say so, they needed him to contact them too... and then they changed it.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter