Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How long will it take to get £2000??
Basically I have just found out I owe nearly 2 grand! Im doing this anyway as I lost my job but have only done 2 days so far and have made about £100. I was just wondering if it is possible to make say £2000 or more this month? if so how long would it take??
thanks
becca
We can't tell you that hun. It depends on how many hours you work, how busy those hours are etc. Just cam as much as you can and good luck!
i echo what katie says its all about how much you put in ull get out of it and the what times of the day or nite you are going to work alot of grave yard shifts and work hard at it at the weekends and you should rake it in ....
good luck as it is doable x
Yeah you could do that in a month, definitely. Just work loads of hours each day, do cam and phone etc.
(13-02-2013, 13:49)Rebecca Wrote: Basically I have just found out I owe nearly 2 grand! Im doing this anyway as I lost my job but have only done 2 days so far and have made about £100. I was just wondering if it is possible to make say £2000 or more this month? if so how long would it take??
thanks
becca

I'd try to offer you my best, most detailed answer if you could be clearer in the details to use as a foundation to base my answer.

1) What are you incorporating as your 'goal date' by which you ideally want/need to hit your target?

2) What is the total you aim to achieve by the above date?

3) If, for example, the target amount is £2000, how much do you RALISTICALLY need to earn on top of that for living exenses etc so you can actually put the £2000 aside and not have to spend any?

4) On the two days you have worked, how do those two days earnings break down into; hours worked, where were credits earned etc?

Once you have clear, concise answers to the above questions, it will be much easier to confidently estimate a plan/target which you can have a degree of faith in.

:-)

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
Listen to what everyone else has said, not much i can add to that! ^

One thing i have learned however is that the more you put into this, the more you will get out of it. So yes that target is reachable if you:

-put in the hours
-have a great profile (well written, grammatically correct, etc..)
-good content such as pictures which show you in the most flattering way, as professional looking as you can
-be enthusiastic on cam, don't see it as a chore! even though it is work, don't start to resent doing it.

(that said, i am extremely lazy with updating my profile and putting pictures up, but i do this more to top up my earnings from the day job than as my entire income)

^^^
Weren't you asking about money before?

I think you were... I think it was you who started a thread last week about it....

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-3125.html

No one would tell you then and no one is going to tell you now.

This is a public forum and everything here is in the public domain and can be read by anyone, forum member or not. No girl in her right mind is going to discuss how much or how little money she makes in such a public forum!

Do you think you could post a link to your profile please?

It's very difficult to talk to someone on here who keeps themselves completely hidden.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(13-02-2013, 19:57)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Weren't you asking about money before?

I think you were... I think it was you who started a thread last week about it....

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-3125.html

No one would tell you then and no one is going to tell you now.

This is a public forum and everything here is in the public domain and can be read by anyone, forum member or not. No girl in her right mind is going to discuss how much or how little money she makes in such a public forum!

Do you think you could post a link to your profile please?

It's very difficult to talk to someone on here who keeps themselves completely hidden.

Trinny is on the ball as always Wink

Didnt realise you were the knicker lady yep a link to your profile would help