Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcamming.. help needed :)
I don't think we can answer this for you.

In the UK webcammers are NOT the same as prostitutes for tax purposes.

In the UK they are more like Models or Performers (actors) or Entertainers.

I do understand what you are saying and I think you have made yourself perfectly clear Smile it's just that we don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid.

The best we can say is no... in this country webcamming is not treated the same as prostitution.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Thank u Trinity..xxx
I was going to say that you should search AW for Polish performers and ask them, but I just searched and there were only 3 with feedback, and not much feedback either (so maybe not been doing this for long).

On the one hand, if your tax office can't tell you, then they don't deserve your tax money! But also, you don't want to get in trouble! What if you told them that you do phone sex and sell photos etc? Would that be easier to understand?
Webcamming does most definitely not fall into the category of prostitution,its virtual with no physical contact whatsoever.It can involve many different types of service. For example one girl may do strip-tease while another may do Domination and another may be a psychic/tarot card reader. I personally only do Domination on cam or chatting in IM. I also offer phone chat on other sites so to HMRC for tax purposes my job title is chat line operator.
You can't have sex threw a webcam! big difference, should be no confusion what so ever.
[/quote]

Funny comment, couldn't stop laughing when I read it.
(14-02-2013, 20:35)natasha Wrote: well its Poland hun, and when I asked at my tax office they have no idea what Im talkin about / webcamming/ .. its not popular here but it is.

Had to laugh at that, Webcamming not popular in PolandHuh
I thought all Polish girls were webcammersBig Grin
(22-02-2013, 21:51)christie Wrote: I thought all Polish girls were webcammersBig Grin

That's funny... I thought all webcammers were Polish! Blush

Seems we were both wrong!

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter