Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Room Topic
We need an auto responder like on sm, then you can type out your response to common questions and just keep hitting the responder button x
One guy thought I was using a recording because I was busy on another laptop instead of responding to them...if only!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I know the majority of idiots will ignore this message but I do my best to respond to everyone and in free when it gets busy it would be so much simpler to just refer them to something (other than your profile!) rather than typing everything out again such as "Not in free hunny, but if you'd like to take me to pvt/grp or maybe send a tip..." I'm a bloody touch typist but still get annoyed with typing it! LOL! I know I could just ignore them but I'm known for being polite to all requests (within reason!) and the remaining guys expect me to take the piss when they get blocked or move on! LOL!
I have as of late been in free and just showed part of my body no face and to be honest yes it may bump you nearer the top but its just not worth doing freeview if your just going to ignore them all.

I don't do free much now but when I do I will chat etc but it would be a lot better for us girls if aw did have all the above re my first post. May just make me feel like doing freeview knowing the guys I am talking to actually have the dollar.

As for tips lets face it the Brits have never been the biggest of tippers!
I have a notepad file with all my responses to the most common of the stupid questions already typed out, which I keep open and available from my task bar... so when I get idiot mail I just copy and paste an appropriately derogatory response! Smile

EDIT: Sorry... I do realise cam is probably different...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(12-02-2013, 21:52)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I have a notepad file with all my responses to the most common of the stupid questions already typed out, which I keep open and available from my task bar... so when I get idiot mail I just copy and paste an appropriately derogatory response! Smile

I've contemplated this so often on free but to be honest it probably takes longer to copy and paste than it does to type!
(12-02-2013, 21:55)dianamurphy Wrote: I've contemplated this so often on free but to be honest it probably takes longer to copy and paste than it does to type!

You could set up a series of macros... then you'd be able to send a variety of responses just by hitting a hot key?
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I'm not sure if that would get an insta ban? eek
I'm sorry, but I still struggle with the idea of why people do free?
Dunno... I did look up macro's in their help - you're not allowed to use them to keep your profile active (ie, evading the 20 minute time out) nor for auto updating your profile, but other things aren't mentioned? I had a plan to use a macro for something in particular (I'll tell you on PM if you're interested! lol) but I have to admit... so far, even though I've set it up and tested it and I know it works, I haven't dared use it just in case! And actually, the reason I wanted it has kind of gone away now anyway.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172