Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Joining Private Area
(15-03-2013, 19:04)GloryHoleCumSlut Wrote: Top tip always read the instructions as well.

Haha... indeed... as me pappy used to say... "RTFM"! lol
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(15-03-2013, 19:28)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 19:04)GloryHoleCumSlut Wrote: Top tip always read the instructions as well.

Haha... indeed... as me pappy used to say... "RTFM"! lol
LOL sounds like your pappy had a way with words Big Grin

Could Admin let me know if my request to join the private area was received and done correctly please? Smile
(27-03-2013, 16:01)Katieaskyn Wrote: Could Admin let me know if my request to join the private area was received and done correctly please? Smile

Huh
Am I just being impatient? :/ Only The messages sent to the link to sign up are still not read, no reply here from admin and pm to admin also several days ago unread...
*cries* Sad

Hey sweetie your profile link is wrong. Did you mean this one? http://www.adultwork.com/1602538 you have an underscore missing x
Hi Katie
Thank you Hun, yes changed it today, I'll fix that Smile
I wanted a different name, but couldn't think of something I liked! x
katie
x

Edit: Fixed Link.
Can I change my Forum name to include the underscore at all? Looked but can't find an option in the CP.
can i please join? xx
(01-04-2013, 02:13)Katieaskyn Wrote: Hi Katie
Thank you Hun, yes changed it today, I'll fix that Smile
I wanted a different name, but couldn't think of something I liked! x
katie
x

Edit: Fixed Link.
Can I change my Forum name to include the underscore at all? Looked but can't find an option in the CP.

Change user name is in the cp on the left hand side, underneath your inbox sent box etc. It says profile and then change username is the second one down
Thank you Anita xx Smile
I was going to ask how long it takes to be approved for the private area, but I got my answer above. lol I completed required steps last week I believe. I am as shy as can be and have a hard time finding topics to comment on. I guess it will be a long time before you all get to know me better. haha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joining Private? MistressInLatex 4 8,013 20-04-2014, 00:12
Last Post: Diva Gina
  Stinky boys in the Private area?! samclarkson 21 21,579 10-08-2013, 14:36
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Joining Private Area...am I missing something? LanaXXO 5 10,658 04-03-2013, 22:53
Last Post: admin