Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Joining Private Area
The moment I chose katie was in part due to it being close in sound to my name and because I think I read at some point that names ending with Y/ie/i sounds are popular due to the reasons you stated katie... being approachable etc.

And yes to preserve anonymity also like you Trinity, mind I actually told out right anyone I care about what I was doing,even my Mother (that was erm interesting!). But who actually wants just anyone to google there name and come up with all the details, both now and in the future?!

You are all great and thank you so much for the support and encouragement. I guess I will just have to give things a go and see where it takes me. I have some work to do first though, not only setting up but saving for a web cam, by reading one of the posts here I have gathered the little cheapy from Argos I brought won't be much use lol!

I feel a bit like we/I hijacked this post though :/ (sorry admin) x

Thanx again all of you, maybe this is just what I need also though to be actually able to chat with other WG's with out feeling like I am being judged or looked down on. xx

Katie
x
I chose "Classy" first and Katy went with it.

With phone chat, just be aware of what you feel comfortable talking about and don't feel afraid to tell them that it's not your thing...that doesn't just apply to taboo, I get guys expecting me talk about things that aren't taboo but are so not me I wonder why they bothered calling. They can't leave feedback until after 4 minutes, same with directcam. I can't tell you the number of times I had the phone put down on me (or was it directchat disconnecting?!) and then wondering what feedback I was going to get but in those days they could give feedback after a few seconds.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Thank you Katy, you know it never really come to me to tell guys it wasn't my thing. Maybe if I had I may have stayed with the chats a bit longer.

I had talked myself into doing the chat, kept saying to myself come on you can do this lol. I had a couple of OK ones but was really nervous sometimes to pick up and except.

I had one really nice gent with a lovely accent, just wanted a quick chat and then what I'd call usual stuff to get off on.
Then I had it where it kept ringing so same person trying to get through. Well think that was maybe 3rd call i picked up. Yah usual quick chat then he tells me he wanted to be a tiny midget on my toilet paper. Not shocked at all but I wasn't prepared for that kind of call, what to say and how to deal with it.

So never done the chat again that call hung for a while as I tried to make best of the situation but it completely put me off.

I expect there is a lot of lovely weird calls and I new it wasn't going to be easy sailing, just me not experienced or prepared for them. I think i'd be the same with Cam, seeing that I've not even a clue how to do Cam what to expect or even seen a cam show... let alone even ever used one! Oh I can feel some interesting times ahead! Big Grin

Katie
x
"They can't leave feedback until after 4 minutes"

Thanks for that, I didn't know this. At least I'd have 4mins to make it good or get them to hang up! Big Grin
Some of them want us to mind read but it's their show/call and they are responsible for their own enjoyment, so if they don't tell us what they want, they can't expect us to meet their expectations. You will learn to pick up cues though.

The guys I've turned down were actually appreciative that I didn't waste their time and money...much better to do that than struggle through, knowing that it's not your thing...it won't be a good call if you're not really into it (it's that way for me anyway).
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Send me the midgets Big Grin nom nom nom...
ROFL Katie xx you are welcome to those ones Hun xxx

@ Katy.. Aboslutely understand what you mean now, I will of course remember that when I go back on the chats. Might make me more at ease with taking the calls.

Thx Hun. I am learning from you guys already and also am surprising myself by chatting and feeling ok with doing so as well, so thx all <3
I applied to join the private area a few days ago. I am a verified member, offering services on AW. Just wondered how long it takes to be approved on here?

Angel xxxAngel
It takes as long as it takes... there isn't really a set criteria for it as such... but we kind of like to get to know a girl a bit first before welcoming her into the private area?

So maybe just chat to us all in the public area for a while... let us get to know you a bit, and you us?

Relax... be happy... there is no magic in the private area, but we do like to try to keep it "private" if that makes sense? lol

xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Top tip always read the instructions as well. So now I have done it properly hopefully I will get approved when I get approved. Thanks for the advice.

Angel xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joining Private? MistressInLatex 4 8,014 20-04-2014, 00:12
Last Post: Diva Gina
  Stinky boys in the Private area?! samclarkson 21 21,579 10-08-2013, 14:36
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Joining Private Area...am I missing something? LanaXXO 5 10,660 04-03-2013, 22:53
Last Post: admin