Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

available today
girls do u subscribe to this do u find it makes a difference

guys to u check this section first
(11-05-2011, 07:24)lolo Wrote: girls do u subscribe to this do u find it makes a difference

guys to u check this section first

I very rarely use it. Usually only if on tour in an area that is already very well provided to stand out a bit more.

I prefer to use the regional settings to come up on the front page. I have started using this in different areas to my home towm to increase awareness. For instance I live around 35 mins from Birmingam but don't show up in their local list. If I pay £1.50 I show up on their front page and stay on the regular home page for Worcestershire. I alternate this with Gloucester, which I'm also about half an hour away from.

It seems to work, as I had a visitor from Telford yesterday and he would not have found me before.
Just a quick addition to what I said earlier. It turns out one of the clients I met today also saw me on the local search for birmingham, so I got 2 bookings from spending £1.50, which I think is great value for money.
that's very good value kate, think iv only used the available today twice at the most, I use the local search as well
I've never used it the only thing that I pay for is to display my phone number.
When i'm looking for a booking it's usually the same day so a phone number is always best. If you use the booking and email way's often i don't get a reply!
(11-05-2011, 17:44)sedg7998 Wrote: When i'm looking for a booking it's usually the same day so a phone number is always best. If you use the booking and email way's often i don't get a reply!

A number also tells you the lady is looking to meet and not just posting pictures to. I do display my number.

I don't think the 'available today' think is worth £5.
(11-05-2011, 19:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [quote='sedg7998' pid='2929' dateline='1305132282']
When i'm looking for a booking it's usually the same day so a phone number is always best. If you use the booking and email way's often i don't get a reply!

A number also tells you the lady is looking to meet and not just posting pictures to. I do display my number.

[/quot

I totally agree Kate what I do as adultwork dont allow the word available on your signature strip I just put the day and times available this seems to work for me spending £5 for a little green icon seems a bit daft to me

(11-05-2011, 20:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 19:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [quote='sedg7998' pid='2929' dateline='1305132282']

[/quot

I totally agree Kate what I do as adultwork dont allow the word available on your signature strip I just put the day and times available this seems to work for me spending £5 for a little green icon seems a bit daft to me

They must think we are all rather dim if they thinking banning the word 'available' from the title is going to stop us. There are a thousand ways of expressing you are able to work. I'm sure they can't ban all the words, such as 'Today', 'Now', 'Working' etc.
(11-05-2011, 20:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

[/quot

They must think we are all rather dim if they thinking banning the word 'available' from the title is going to stop us. There are a thousand ways of expressing you are able to work. I'm sure they can't ban all the words, such as 'Today', 'Now', 'Working' etc.

think that would be too much hassle for them