Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

injuries on a punt
(11-05-2011, 21:36)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 21:35)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Maybe we should use the guys from here as our security guards and give them discount and invite a few other guys to join us and have the party of the century, then our travelling expenses will be paid for too.

I don't know about you, but the ratio is all wrong at the moment. I think you girls are great, but...

u want more guys.....

Big Grin I need at least 2! lol

(11-05-2011, 21:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 21:35)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Maybe we should use the guys from here as our security guards and give them discount and invite a few other guys to join us and have the party of the century, then our travelling expenses will be paid for too.

I don't know about you, but the ratio is all wrong at the moment. I think you girls are great, but...

u want more guys.....

u can have one part of a 2 guys so pick which end your going first
(11-05-2011, 21:39)lolo Wrote:

u want more guys.....

Sounds like a raw deal to me. Can I just have bits instead? I'll have all or 2 of 3 of these bits please. Fingers, cock and lips (choice is between lips and fingers, as I really do want the cock). Cheers x
(11-05-2011, 22:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 21:39)lolo Wrote:

u want more guys.....

Sounds like a raw deal to me. Can I just have bits instead? I'll have all or 2 of 3 of these bits please. Fingers, cock and lips (choice is between lips and fingers, as I really do want the cock). Cheers x

woman u cant have the cock all the time, now behave Big Grin

God Kate you are insatable go on girl

(11-05-2011, 23:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

God Kate you are insatable go on girl

so who else is going on the invitation list
Lets leave it open girls guys you apply and submit your cv's which we will read very thoughly and discuss at depth and get back to you just to add all bribes are taken in good will mine is shoes oh did I type that shame on meBig Grin
i'll have a veyron ss lol
You'd have to invite Kenny too

(12-05-2011, 00:16)MrSmith767 Wrote: You'd have to invite Kenny too

That goes without saying Kenny are you up for it