AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

injuries on a punt
(11-05-2011, 20:53)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:26)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 19:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I always warn guys not to touch my feet I hate it and they run the risk of a black eye if they go anywhere near

I'm exactly the same. Even my son knows not to go near my feet.

Think thats where my shoe fetish comes from i hate feet they should be covered up at all times
Dont need an excuse Lolo come shoe shopping with me I will initiate you at a rough count i have about 50 pairs the hubby and kids do dispare its like I am being tagged teamed when I walk past a shoe shop I always win though

best excuse i've ever heard for buying shoes Big Grin

u should come a tour up to scotland emily
(11-05-2011, 20:54)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm exactly the same. Even my son knows not to go near my feet.

Think thats where my shoe fetish comes from i hate feet they should be covered up at all times
Dont need an excuse Lolo come shoe shopping with me I will initiate you at a rough count i have about 50 pairs the hubby and kids do dispare its like I am being tagged teamed when I walk past a shoe shop I always win though

do they sell shoes up there

Chatting to jeansman man the other day and we came to the conclusion you me and Kate should meet in the middle at mine with him dont no if he could cope though
(11-05-2011, 21:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:14)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Think thats where my shoe fetish comes from i hate feet they should be covered up at all times

Chatting to jeansman man the other day and we came to the conclusion you me and Kate should meet in the middle at mine with him dont no if he could cope though

could i bring a male friend to i think u would like him
2 guys between us 3 women
(11-05-2011, 21:02)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 21:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 20:26)lolo Wrote: Dont need an excuse Lolo come shoe shopping with me I will initiate you at a rough count i have about 50 pairs the hubby and kids do dispare its like I am being tagged teamed when I walk past a shoe shop I always win though

The more the merrier

could i bring a male friend to i think u would like him
2 guys between us 3 women

now where is halifax lol
(11-05-2011, 21:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Chatting to jeansman man the other day and we came to the conclusion you me and Kate should meet in the middle at mine with him dont no if he could cope though

or u & jeansman could come up at the same time as kate for a stovies party with me & mrsmith in the summer

Where ever it is, I'm in and I'll be wearing my boots! lol. I think you might have something with that fetish idea Emily.
im a boots person too lol
20 miles from Leeds girls but the question is could jeansman and mr Smith cope Lolo you have to bring your stovies and Kate make sure you have your boots and fishnets he likes them they have no chance hehe
Maybe we should use the guys from here as our security guards and give them discount and invite a few other guys to join us and have the party of the century, then our travelling expenses will be paid for too.

I don't know about you, but the ratio is all wrong at the moment. I think you girls are great, but...
(11-05-2011, 21:35)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Maybe we should use the guys from here as our security guards and give them discount and invite a few other guys to join us and have the party of the century, then our travelling expenses will be paid for too.

I don't know about you, but the ratio is all wrong at the moment. I think you girls are great, but...

u want more guys.....