Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ever recognised anyone
(11-05-2011, 08:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 08:21)sedg7998 Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 06:24)MrSmith767 Wrote: Never met with anyone I have known personally

Saw a local girl working in Soho once, neither of us said anything but i kept my distance after!!

Hello and welcome Sedg.

No not met anyone I new yet, but met guys that went to the same school and stuff like that.

Thanks Kate, hope to get to know you all in the future!
(11-05-2011, 16:03)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I had a guy turn up last year in his late thirties thought nothing of half way through the appointment when I had my mouth full(if you no what I mean) he pipes up I no you you used to be married to xxxx and your xxxxx mam I nearly choked, he said I am Colin your ex's cousin for once in my life I was totally lost for words the cheeky sod even had the brass neck to ask for friends and family discount.

lol have u saw him again

welcome sedg
(11-05-2011, 17:17)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 16:03)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I had a guy turn up last year in his late thirties thought nothing of half way through the appointment when I had my mouth full(if you no what I mean) he pipes up I no you you used to be married to xxxx and your xxxxx mam I nearly choked, he said I am Colin your ex's cousin for once in my life I was totally lost for words the cheeky sod even had the brass neck to ask for friends and family discount.

lol have u saw him again

welcome sedg

God no I stored his number but he used to ring loads for a good few months after but I ignored him I remember him sending me a text saying I am in your street now will you open the back gate err I dont think so just far to close for comfort

(11-05-2011, 19:43)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

lol have u saw him again

welcome sedg

God no I stored his number but he used to ring loads for a good few months after but I ignored him I remember him sending me a text saying I am in your street now will you open the back gate err I dont think so just far to close for comfort

what was he thinkin sending u a message like that

(11-05-2011, 19:50)lolo Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 19:43)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

lol have u saw him again

welcome sedg

what was he thinkin sending u a message like that

Prime example of a thick geordie male Lolo brain in his underpants and absolutely no common sense.

Apologies in advance to any geordie men on here
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, thought I would share two moments when I recognised girls who worked.

Once was whilst I was on my way to meet a lovely girl in Stratford, as I was walking through the shopping centre, I noticed a very beautiful eastern european girl, who had a profile on AW. We both looked at each other with that, knowing look. I regret never going to see her!

The second time, I recognised my neighbours daughter!!! Just 18 years old. I thought long and hard Wink about contacting her. After some initial emails to her, warning her that if I managed to recognise her, then maybe others might. She said she was ok with that. So eventually I arrange a very enjoyable session with her. She has since left AW. Sad and I have since moved away.

But I do go back to the area from time to time, so who knows.

TT

welcome tom
Hi Tom nice to have you here
Hi everyrone

I am new to this forum . I only do chat, but I had a close male friend ringing me. I recognized his voice straight away and started to studder, tried to change my voice but I think he knew already ....I couldn't do it and hung up (the first and only time I been doing this for 8 years). I saw him then in town a few days later with some other friends...we just looked at each other but never said a word
about it , I was in real shock when that happened hahahahahahh
Hi Sweettalk nice to have you here