Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Verification
I am fully verified, have been for years.

I chose to not display my face verification photo.

Why does adultwork put up the message "xxxxxxx has supplied ID that demonstrates they are an adult. They have not supplied a verification photo or have since deleted it." on those who chose not to display their verification pic?

I have supplied a photo, have not deleted it but simply do not wish it to be shown on my profile.

This is misleading.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Yes, I agree SB, I noticed this recently. My uploaded pic is still showing from back when I uploaded it, it's just that I also ticked the box for it not to be shown on my profile.
Ideally AW need to change the wording, to show us in a better light...
Hi ladies, I always wondered that too and thought it was because our verification photos were out of date but I think its as you say just adultworks 'poor wording' of things that gets people confused.