Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

xtrahotangels up to £200 a day?? scam
the thread you linked begins with

" Scam studio banned on AW Adultwork

It appears AW have taken action against the scam studio owner promising a basic wage in exchange for performers earnings.

The 4 studios under him:

UK Party Girls girls girls girls love group happy times xtrahot_angeles

have all been banned.

Hopefully the members who fell victim to it will not have a negative view on the industry and will continue to work in it.

Big thanks to all members who got involved in taking this studio down and pointing out their activities to Adultwork.

Thanks to the ex studio members of these groups who came and gave information to the community

on what was going on aswell"

Duurrr...
hmmmm
Hi, I didnt read all the recent posts in full but from a business point of view you can tell its a scam straight off the bat.

Eg, their business is to pay you £10 per hour of work, all businesses need to make a profit so its safe to assume the member is making more than the £10 per hour (when the member doesnt make the amount they simply dont pay you).

Making profit in business is fine but what service do they offer in exchange for taking the extra profit? none at all. So why not just directly sign up on Adultwork? It makes no sense trying to defend this studio.

If you join this studio you will lose earnings, its as plain and simple as that. And with their track record no-one should even consider joining them, baffles me how easily people get scammed.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I don't think im going to go with them, Im due to start at 9 tonight so have plenty of time to cut them off. I just still want to know what type of scam it is as in do they just pay you less than you could get elsehwhere or do they simply use you to make money then not pay you atall?

If its the second one something should really be done about that. As I had a friend who about a year ago signed up for an agency on adult work (but they didn't offer to let her work in the studio etc) and she worked 8 hours a day for £100, was going to be paid monthly and after the month they blocked her email and texts and she was left with nothing unpaid rent and bills and no other source of income as shed put all her time in to that.
Hi, in basic terms, if you make £12 per hour they give you £10 and take the rest. As they offer no benefit or service this is a scam/rip off.

If you make £8 per hour they will simply not pay you as they would be losing money.

There is no possible outcome where this is a good deal to the performer.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Just made an adult work account up and the studio i was speaking to asked me to write the days date along with a user id and send it to her to confirm i was the person in the id and to stop underage girls doing it (which i did) now i was trying to verify myself on aw and it says do the exact same thing so think shes probably made me an aw account up! grrr!
Yes, that's what they do. I suggest you tell them right away that you don't want to work for them and to release your profile immediately.

If they don't then perhaps the admin of this site, or kinkydirtybitch can help you. I told you it wouldn't be easy once you were in their claws...
(01-02-2013, 15:21)indiannaxrose Wrote: I don't think im going to go with them, Im due to start at 9 tonight so have plenty of time to cut them off. I just still want to know what type of scam it is as in do they just pay you less than you could get elsehwhere or do they simply use you to make money then not pay you atall?

If its the second one something should really be done about that. As I had a friend who about a year ago signed up for an agency on adult work (but they didn't offer to let her work in the studio etc) and she worked 8 hours a day for £100, was going to be paid monthly and after the month they blocked her email and texts and she was left with nothing unpaid rent and bills and no other source of income as shed put all her time in to that.

Here's what type of scam it it. They decide what rate the clients will have to pay to see you on webcam. Let's just assume that's £1 per minute of PAID chat.

If you find yourself busy and actually taking off your clothes and fucking yourself on webcam for thirty minutes each hour over an eight hour shift that's £240 earned via adultwork. YOU on the other hand will be given £80 and be told to be grateful for it because it's cash in hand and I suspect you aren't in a rush to pay tax on your earnings (*hiss* ... anyway...).

So say hypothetically in your first five day week you end up being crazy busy (not impossible, but not necessarily going to happen either) and you are in paid chat mode for four hours of each eight hour working day. That's twenty hours of taking off YOUR clothes, talking dirty to clients, having sex with yourself for those clients, watching them masturbating on webcam etc - and those twenty hours of PAID chat will have earned, at the £1 per minute rate have totaled (20hrs X £1per minute) = £1,200 before adultwork take their fee cut.

You on the other hand because you're wanting to work for this studio would be taking home £400 but only if you meet whatever criteria the group owner has in terms of minimum targets to meet.

And lastly, but not least by any means, only if the studio owner pays you - which many have reported he has not.

If you need any more information on this subject to decide wither or not it's a risk worth taking then you're a bloody idiot and, as much as I hate this turn of phrase, 'you have it coming'.

Jesus.
They just messaged me saying
"since you have decided to sign up and go at providing services on your own we will happily delete you from our system if you like"
That's great to hear. Once they release your account you can go ahead and sign up on your own.