Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New provider profiles on AW
AW have started checking all new profiles to make sure that they appear to be genuine providers...

Adultwork Help Article Wrote:I've just created my profile and it's not showing on the Site (search & home pages)

Due to an increasing number of inappropriate, illegal and offencive profiles appearing on the Site we have been forced to review any profile before it is included in search results or on any of the main Site home pages.

As per usual the few are spoiling things for the many but we are compelled to protect minors and those who should not otherwise be appearing on AdultWork.com.

We would like thank legitimate advertisers for their support and cooperation in this matter.

Profiles that are created in line with the "Honest and Open" philosophy of AdultWork.com will appear within an hour or so between the hours of 07:00 and 23:00 GMT. You can still see your profile via the links in the Site navigation menu and from your My Details page. The URLs at the bottom of your profile will give direct access to your profile if you want to invite others to view your profile page.

To ensure your profile is checked off quickly follow these guidelines:
  • If you are of Eastern European nationality, please prepare a verification photo and copy of your ID (Passport etc.)

• If you share a computer with other members, ensure all of these members are in a group.

• Ensure you have profile pictures and that your profile is properly set-up with your gender, orientation and the services you wish to offer.

If your profile is active but not appearing check that you have not inadvertently added yourself to your Blacklist.

http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.asp?ArticleID=543
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Yay, good move AW Big Grin
(30-01-2013, 12:12)Trinity-Belle Wrote: If your profile is active but not appearing check that you have not inadvertently added yourself to your Blacklist.

You would not think that could be possible....

It is also wise to log out of AW and check your profile as some things like links show for you but not for others if you do not have your phone number displayed

Sarah x x x
(30-01-2013, 14:46)wife4rent Wrote:
(30-01-2013, 12:12)Trinity-Belle Wrote: If your profile is active but not appearing check that you have not inadvertently added yourself to your Blacklist.

Well, it must happen frequently enough for them to feel they have to mention it!

Never underestimate the technological ineptness of the population at large...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(30-01-2013, 15:28)Trinity-Belle Wrote:

Well, it must happen frequently enough for them to feel they have to mention it!

Understood, but I have found most systems will not allow you to do stupid things

Sarah x x x

PS unfortunately they have no control on the male population who send you one line random messages either
(30-01-2013, 15:41)wife4rent Wrote:
(30-01-2013, 15:28)Trinity-Belle Wrote:

Understood, but I have found most systems will not allow you to do stupid things

Sarah x x x

PS unfortunately they have no control on the male population who send you one line random messages either

thanks. I spend a lot of time trying to fix that
I'm so glad AW are doing this as when I look at the number of girls on devon it changes between 20-30 a day and you know there not genuine.
I used to rent a room out to a girl who had 7 accounts on AW and she had 7 different phones with her.
When I asked her she said was just holding them for other girls and thought this I'd dodgy.
The next minute there was a que of guys outside my front door waiting for her so I soon got rid!
Some girls don't realise that some of us make a profession out of what we do.
I love my work and its people like this that need to be thrown of AW and banned for life!
C x
Great going AW. I do cam and phones and its good to know that Aw are keeping an eye on profiles
(06-02-2013, 23:51)LadyElla Wrote: Great going AW. I do cam and phones and its good to know that Aw are keeping an eye on profiles

Hi lady ella

Can I ask, what the phones are like....I have done cams a few times but phones.....is it fun?

C x