Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com?
(28-01-2013, 15:31)Girl on AW Wrote: Hi,
thanks for your response.
If adultwork has nothing to do with adultworkforum then tell me why my account has been suspended on AW ? And no adultwork.com I didnt join any group. I checked settings and it clearly says: Currently you do not belong to a group. To learn about adultwork.com Groups, read on.

thats what it says...
Now, I registered with Adultworkforum.com and it says that I belong to a primary group, which you cannot quit... I checked setting here and you cant change it at all... You can't even delete your account by yourself. I've asked an admin here to do it but they didnt yet.. I'm still here!
So, yeah, it is confusing. You guys judge me, thinking I dont understand settings etc cause I'm polish.. But the truth is that aw doesnt make it easier for you to correct any mistake you could have made... I've sent few messages on aw via helpline and all I got is an automatic response.. Whereas in help section you can't find an answer for my request...
I've been said that I joined a group on aw (not forum) but my settings show clearly that I didnt...
So administrator: Could you please remove me on this site (adultworkforum) from any group that I supposedly joined and delete my account on here...

thanks

Girl on AW

EVERYONE who joins this forum gets classified into groups, these groups do not alter anything on your adultwork page.

In User CP, in the groups tab, I am listed in the following:
[Image: 12061475.jpg]

What this means is that on this forum I have access to the public areas. Everyone who is not banned has access to the public areas when they join. You cannot leave the public areas by deselecting it because then there would be no way for you to interact with other people (I think).

Messages In This Thread
how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 06:10
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 14:00
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by inked-princess - 28-01-2013, 13:40
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 15:31
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Ana_X - 28-01-2013, 15:59
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by Girl on AW - 28-01-2013, 16:03
RE: how to remove your account on adultworkforum.com? - by xKatieBabyx - 28-01-2013, 18:32