Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's worth watching on the telly tonight?
you sure you dont want to watch the last cbb car crash tv Wink has to be done once in a while.
ahhhhh CBB it is cant wait to see spedi get out and rylan is annoying me now too i want good ole Razor to win down to earth dude i like ryan tooo ......

btw im finding cams proper buzy logged on at 5 and aint stopped i think some have been paid wooo hooo dont want to tempt fate and all that but theres been a constant flow of em today :-)
Ice Road Truckers!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Silent Witness is on tonight..I really like crime dramas
(25-01-2013, 18:46)Lollycoxx Wrote: you sure you dont want to watch the last cbb car crash tv Wink has to be done once in a while.

Haha... nah... I accidentally caught half an hour of it round at a friends house the other night... it made me want to put pins in my eyes!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I detest that US couple on CBB ,and just when they would probably have been voted out, they changed it to voting for who you want to stay and not who you want to go. I know someone who used to be high up in Channel 4, he said that they would have been paid a lot to go on the show and have been given assurances that they would remain on the show. They also would have been told how to wind up each of the others. They get so much air time it's crazy.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

can't beleive razor was the 5th out ! dam it

I know...I've really enjoyed him being in the house.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

I have to say.. I love Speidi.
Cant beleive no more Mrs Browns Boys till xmas!! and then not another series till late 2014!, Still, got Top Gear to look forward to on sundays..lol

(getting ready for the abuse now..)
You get ONE life LIVE IT!