Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Am a money saving Bitch and proud of it!.
(23-01-2013, 23:16)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I'm sure TKMax has some lovely stuff at good prices.... but I just can't be arsed... far too much like hard work!

I'm exactly the same! Give me online any day! LOL!
lol Katy you say that but I've just bought over £1,000 worth of agent provocateur lingerie off ebay in the last month or so. Sure it takes an eye for bargains, avoiding the fakes, and waiting for your size to show up, but it's great.

**Edit I did not SPEND 1k (considering my recent posts re tax that would be silly!), i spent around £200 in total for stuff worth that amount Big Grin
That's good Katie...I did say I'm sure there is good stuff to be had too. I've had more experience with the fraudsters on there than as a buyer.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(24-01-2013, 04:07)xKatieBabyx Wrote: ...avoiding the fakes

Yea, and that's the difficult bit!

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
my local tkmaxx is glasgow too - the local car boot is actually better :S think the assistants take issue with tidying up - the primark is the same, i think they just throw the stock on the floor in the morning Big Grin
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(23-01-2013, 23:37)dianamurphy Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 23:16)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I'm sure TKMax has some lovely stuff at good prices.... but I just can't be arsed... far too much like hard work!

me too. Hate the going round shops much prefer the internetSmile
(23-01-2013, 22:53)Classy_Katy Wrote: My ex finds incredible stuff at TK Max but I never find a thing. I really don't like ebay, it's an internet car boot sale shifting dodgy stuff...although I don't doubt there is good stuff to be had too.

may be some dodgy sellers on there. But I buy lots off there both small & big electrical everyday items 99% of the time all good. You have to check out the sellers if unsure & feedback but it is a good place but that my opionion.

(24-01-2013, 13:57)fetishbootslut Wrote:
(23-01-2013, 23:37)dianamurphy Wrote:

me too. Hate the going round shops much prefer the internetSmile

Oh no, don't get me wrong... I LOVE going round the shops! But I can't stand having to "rummage".

Very often when the sales are on I go in, spend 5 minutes looking, get frustrated and leave again!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
With reference to car boots and jumbles am afraid I will have to rely on your superior knowledge of such things, as I have never been either of one of them. Although, I have heard it said you can purchase some great bargains to be had. But for me its Antique fares, simply Love them!

To be honest after 5 or so years buying on line from food/ electrical equipment etc, it felt fantastic to walk around the shops and to eye up some big bargains. Needless to say, I have just about done all my Christmas shopping for 2013.Moreover, I do feel it’s very important to support our high streets shops and of course all those important jobs in these hard times.
I would lie if I said I didn’t love the no, nonsense buying on line, because I do. However, sometimes I feel quite exhausted when having to great care when purchasing on line.
Take for example when purchasing a Canon camera and paying for the 3 years warranty/accidental coverage at a tag price of £85, if the camera is not bought from a reputable supplier the insurance is invalid. This is from the horse’s mouth so to speak. Additionally, there is a lot of grey markets stuff, and is you haven’t done your research you can be found out of pocket. Of course am not saying grey markets don’t exist in shops they do, food markets are renounced for it, but by law if asked if a washing machine is from the grey area they do have to tell you straight. Am moving off piece now, Sorry

Have fun
Bluesatin xxx

A mans shopping method.
1) Decide what you want i.e. new camera etc. (can be anything except clothes, but works with shoes..)
2) If weathers nice, pop to the retailers have a play and see what you like and what suits your needs. Make notes of names, model numbers etc.
3) Go home and google for reviews/ opinions and prices..

Saved me a fortune..lol
You get ONE life LIVE IT!