Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Am a money saving Bitch and proud of it!.
(24-01-2013, 19:23)dlg79 Wrote: A mans shopping method.
1) Decide what you want i.e. new camera etc. (can be anything except clothes, but works with shoes..)
2) If weathers nice, pop to the retailers have a play and see what you like and what suits your needs. Make notes of names, model numbers etc.
3) Go home and google for reviews/ opinions and prices..

Saved me a fortune..lol

A woman's shopping method.

1) Decide you want to go to the shops
2) Call up a friend to see if she fancies it
(repeat stage 2 until suitable shopping buddy is acquired)
3) Put on something which is easy to get in and out of in changing rooms
4) Do hair and make-up
5) Decide that what you are wearing doesn't go with your comfy shopping shoes... select different outfit.
6) Meet friend selected at (2) for coffee in town
7) Go to a shop and look around
8) Discus colours and styles with friend
9) Select item(s) (friend will probably also select items... the whole arrangement is reciprocal)
10) Try on in changing room and show friend
11) Reluctantly ask fitting room assistant to get the next size up for you
12) Remove item, hand back to fitting room assistant and leave shop
(repeat stages 7 through 12 until lunch time)
13) Find nearest Zizi's/Wagamama's/Café Rouge and have lunch and a glass of wine
14) Discuss mornings browsing
15) Revisit shop visited before lunch and select items tried on earlier for purchase... possibly trying on agian
16) Spot other items which may have to be tried on (as per stagess 8 through 12 above)
17) Pop into other shops which you had missed in the morning (repeat stages 8 through 12)
(repeat stages 15 through 17 until money exhausted or feet tired)
18) Stop for coffee and cake
19) Discuss purchases/things not purchased
20) Go back to one more shop to buy something you regret not having bought already.
21) Go home
22) Remove all tags from new items and dispose of securely
23) Hide all receipts
24) Put on one of your new outfits
25) When OH comes home and asks if you are wearing something new, tell him you got it in the sales last year.
(repeat stages 24 through 25 on different days until OH stops asking or new outfits have run out)
26) Go to stage 1

..... or maybe that's just me? Blush
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Lol this did make me laugh trinny x
PMSL..Big Grin
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
Being a smallish town we only have a smallish TKMax but I love it, it's really good for clothes, lingerie, shoes, household stuff. The main benefit is the opportunity to buy brands we'd not usually get here, choice is limited locally although we do have a few of the main chains here (Next, DP, Wallis, Warehouse,Oasis, small Top Shop) still good to get access to more. They also do a good range in sportswear which being a fitness-type I really like too.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I never usually go to tk max but just did and got a swimming cozzie for a tenner - great for me. Can't shop for clothes online as trying things on seems to be absolutely vital as far as my body is concerned! am a size 10/12 with 38dd boobs - work that one out - ie on top i vary between a 12 and a 16. I think I should just stick with naked, I definately look better lol xx
As anyone gone on line to the Hugo Boss sale, there are some get stuf for little feet.
And Yes for me too hehe
tk maxs is like a jumbal sale indoors I love ebay always buying hair and clouths there.boohoo if good to Smile
My txmax in Exeter is just rows and rows of last seasons stuff!
You need to make it a day out just to find a t-shirt. I love it for when I need a ball gown or cocktail dress but every day stuff you can find on eBay just as cheap but without the hassle x