Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the rules?
when someone takes me from free into grp, more often than not at least one follows, then others join, some just for seconds, some for longer, but i very rarely do a grp show with just one person in tbh. Having said that, as Katy said, grp is my show, i do have sound, but i dont do c2c or phone. As well as giving c2c and the option of phone in prv i also offer things i dont want to be doing in every show of the night or that arent to everyones taste.
(26-01-2013, 19:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: I can't believe how insulting your post is and the number of your incorrect assumptions.

Really...

Sorry but I did not feel that it was insulting... i did say from the off that I only base my opinion on what I know from experience and that I have never done web cam.

(26-01-2013, 19:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: You're telling me that I only do group to entice guys into private (incorrect),

I did not say that as I have no idea what you do or do not do, but there is a mind set to this business about what people will and not do.

(26-01-2013, 19:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: (incorrect - I give as much to my group shows as my private)

Then if you read my post correctly there would be no need to entice anybody into private if you gave them it in group?

(26-01-2013, 19:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: guys will always pop in and out to see what's happening and sometimes just have little credit).
Toataly agree with you there, but there is always those that may stay longer.

(26-01-2013, 19:30)Classy_Katy Wrote: I don't have to ask myself what works best - I offer group and private.

So if you offer the same in group as you do private, then you must be doing well and the above does not apply to you...? it is only advice for people that seek to earn more out of what they do.

Sarah x x x
I said above what I offer differently in group and private...you said "If you do not put on much of a show in group, that could be the reason that guys do not stay long." I do put on much of a show and how dare you suggest that I don't...what I offer differently is no c2c or phone or audio in group.

The time of day matters too...some are quieter than others. As I said, sometimes more than one will stay longer in group and it can earn more than a private session. Since most girls offer group and private anyway, I don't see the point of your "advice". If someone offers more services in group such a c2c and phone, they are not giving a good service to the others who join and will probably lose them.

I also said that we can have more then one in group, for varying lengths of time...my point is that it is NOT like a gangbang! There will rarely be MANY.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Nope, on aw guys don't really get group. It tends to just be the cheapos looking to get a one on one but cheaper. The ones with money to spend just go straight to pvt. Perhaps if we had mainly us customers who are more used to group style shows, or had 30 mins of fame like a certain miss mafia, our aw groups would me minting it, but unfortunately that isn't the case. I wouldn't advise anyone to do anything major in group in the hopes of getting more people in or keeping them, as other sites are best for that x
Hey Katy on the plus side the times i've had decent groups have always been mid afternoon funnily enough. Guys in the office on lunch hehe
I did far too much in grp just didnt offer c2c or phone in grp , it makes no difference i have rarely had a fantastic grp session on a reg basis so my grp show will be changing bigtime from now on.