Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

jealousy & bitchiness
(14-05-2011, 17:05)Mistress_kaz_b Wrote: I wondered what the forum would be like and happy to ssay that everyone seems to be refreshingly friendly!

Hi Mistress Kaz, it's a really good atmosphere in the forum and lovely to see you posting x
welcome kaz
Thanks sexy ladies Big Grin I'll look forward to popping in a bit more often now...especially with all these lovely peeps and fab pics of boobies to tempt me in.
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
(14-05-2011, 17:35)Mistress_kaz_b Wrote: Thanks sexy ladies Big Grin I'll look forward to popping in a bit more often now...especially with all these lovely peeps and fab pics of boobies to tempt me in.

Oh lolo, Kaz sounds like a woman after your own heart. She likes boobies too!

please do, looking forward to reading your posts
(14-05-2011, 17:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 17:35)Mistress_kaz_b Wrote: Thanks sexy ladies Big Grin I'll look forward to popping in a bit more often now...especially with all these lovely peeps and fab pics of boobies to tempt me in.

Well you've got to have a bit of girly fun as well as some nice throbbing ****'s Wink
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
(14-05-2011, 19:06)Mistress_kaz_b Wrote:
(14-05-2011, 17:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Well you've got to have a bit of girly fun as well as some nice throbbing ****'s Wink

yeah your right there Smile

Hi Kaz nice to see you here please dont encourage Lolo and Kate they are insatiable haha please join in

haha, i don't think they need encouraging!!!!

i've never met anyone bitchy... in fact one of my clients has asked about threesomes with me....i told him i was nervous about being sexual with another girl and he's gone and found another girl lives about ten mins from me who wants to help me through the process.... with York being so small i'd hate if we were at each other's throats. It would make for a terrible business x
(15-05-2011, 22:16)sugar-11 Wrote: haha, i don't think they need encouraging!!!!

i've never met anyone bitchy... in fact one of my clients has asked about threesomes with me....i told him i was nervous about being sexual with another girl and he's gone and found another girl lives about ten mins from me who wants to help me through the process.... with York being so small i'd hate if we were at each other's throats. It would make for a terrible business x

come to scotland i'll help u i promise to be gentle Heart