Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friend wants to join but lost her I.D
Hiya,

My friend is 25, but obviously you need i.d to become aw verified.

can she still upload a private gallery and videos for sale, and cashout without being a verified member?

thanks
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
Yes she can still join - i myself am trying to become verified as we speak! You can get paid and everything but there are a few advantages only for verified members such as dailypay etc
You don't get daily pay just because you are verified, I think it's that DP only accepts verified members.

You'll need to be verified to cam, but you can do phone/IM no problem, pics, vids.

However, if you are not verified I think you don't get paid for the first time each movie gets viewed in each day (to cover bandwidth costs or something). So only have a couple of videos, and make them highly desirable.
so she should only have 3 vids, whats the pount, she has like 15 to upload already lol.

will she still get paid the same amount, and can it be made payable in any name, as she doesn't want to have it paid into her own bank because something to do with her boyfriend.
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
dont know what you mean by the last part scottie x
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
She wonlt get paid for the first view on each vid every day

If she has 15 vids, then that 15 times she won't get paid.

If she only has 2 or 3, then it is only 2 or 3 times she won't get paid.

Tell her to get a citizens ID - there was a thread about it on here somewhere.... hold on...

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2...ht=citizen

There.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
wow, thats pretty bad.

okay so what about private gallery subscriptions, are they paid as normal?
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
Yes.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I don't think there's any "friend" is there dear. You're just another scumbag guy looking to make money off naeive girls and scam money out of guys who pay for said galleries!

Post reported.
(14-01-2013, 17:16)Emily18teeh Wrote: will she still get paid the same amount, and can it be made payable in any name, as she doesn't want to have it paid into her own bank because something to do with her boyfriend.

Really?

So she doesn't have ID to prove who she is... and she wants the money paid into someone else's account?

That doesn't sound in the least bit dodgy.... Confused
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172