Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help been asked to re-verify !!!!
I offer directcam and webcam, i logged on to my profile today and AW have asked me to re-verify i need to re-send my ID i have resent but AW still wont let me offer webcam services !!!!!

has anyone else had this issue ? AW are also saying that my ID has been accepted

i'm really anxious

country-gal
Hi

I think it happens every few years or something. I had to resend my pic with my aw username & date on & my driving licence again end of last year. I think it is just something they do every so many years.

I did it sent an email to them through the help centre & it was back up in about and hour so try not to worry do as they as it should be ok.
I haven't been asked to re-verify as such. I cammed earlier today and everything was fine but after logging off I went to check a few things on my profile to find the webcam option has been removed and when trying to re-enable this I am prompted to get verified! My profile is still showing me as being verified Huh
Now I'm more than happy to send my docs, however my passport is no longer valid and I still have an old fashioned paper drivers licence so I do not own any photographic ID, is this going to be a prob?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Bit strange seems like aw going through alot to get reverified today I wonder why. I think it has to have a face pic.
I've contacted them and explained my situation. They have just come back to say "apologies for inconvenience caused, please try again now". I've managed to offer webcam work and log back in to direct cam - so clearly an error on their part. Not happy though -I've just spent £30 to rush through an ID card! I know I need to do this eventually, but I could have got it at £15 for waiting longer! Oh well, put it down to experience I suppose, but take note Adultwork - I'M NOT HAPPY! YOU HAVE COST ME £30 I DIDN'T NEED TO BLOODY SPEND!!!!
(10-01-2013, 18:26)mistresscristal Wrote: I've contacted them and explained my situation. They have just come back to say "apologies for inconvenience caused, please try again now". I've managed to offer webcam work and log back in to direct cam - so clearly an error on their part. Not happy though -I've just spent £30 to rush through an ID card! I know I need to do this eventually, but I could have got it at £15 for waiting longer! Oh well, put it down to experience I suppose, but take note Adultwork - I'M NOT HAPPY! YOU HAVE COST ME £30 I DIDN'T NEED TO BLOODY SPEND!!!!

I can't see where to contact them lol can you point me in the right direction please?

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(10-01-2013, 18:42)missdemeanour Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 18:26)mistresscristal Wrote: I've contacted them and explained my situation. They have just come back to say "apologies for inconvenience caused, please try again now". I've managed to offer webcam work and log back in to direct cam - so clearly an error on their part. Not happy though -I've just spent £30 to rush through an ID card! I know I need to do this eventually, but I could have got it at £15 for waiting longer! Oh well, put it down to experience I suppose, but take note Adultwork - I'M NOT HAPPY! YOU HAVE COST ME £30 I DIDN'T NEED TO BLOODY SPEND!!!!

I can't see where to contact them lol can you point me in the right direction please?

Try and see if you can offer webcam hun - as it's looking like it's a glitch. If you can't let us know and I'll point you in the right direction Wink

Here's how to contact them just in case:

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html
(10-01-2013, 18:47)mistresscristal Wrote:

Here's how to contact them just in case:

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html
Thanks hun, have contacted and awaiting a reply. No, I have had the option to offer webcam removed from my profile, I tried to re-enable from my registration details and that's where they told me I needed to be verified but I already am! If I go to the verification page it tells me I am lol so yeah I think I may be a victim of the glitch. I just hope it's sorted asap as camming is my only income, I need to work.

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Ok Kudos to AW. Had this response

Hello
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please try again now.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

And I'm now offering webcam again Smile

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Been asked to verify again and now cannot direct cam?! genuinelesbiansluts 5 10,373 15-01-2016, 23:37
Last Post: genuinelesbiansluts