Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Polyamory
Anybody here in a Polyamorous relationship?
One of my best mates was in a Polly marriage. She seemed to be able to pull more men where as he came across as desperate trying to chat potential women. They ended up splitting up and now she has given the life style up. She did offero fuck me when they were still together.
Polyamory - isn't that a kids programme set in Scotland - and is Edie McReadie a member here? We have a right to know !!
JM.
(12-05-2011, 19:15)Jeansman Wrote: Polyamory - isn't that a kids programme set in Scotland - and is Edie McReadie a member here? We have a right to know !!
JM.

its something amory dont know what

I think that's something to do with woks and a Soy sauce and Ken Hom?
JM.
(12-05-2011, 19:29)lolo Wrote:
(12-05-2011, 19:15)Jeansman Wrote: Polyamory - isn't that a kids programme set in Scotland - and is Edie McReadie a member here? We have a right to know !!
JM.

(12-05-2011, 22:21)Jeansman Wrote: I think that's something to do with woks and a Soy sauce and Ken Hom?
JM.
(12-05-2011, 19:29)lolo Wrote:
JM.

where is my glove Tongue