Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand jobs
what was she doing with her other hand? Big GrinBig Grin i have an occasional use for latex gloves Wink
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(09-01-2013, 12:17)iluvjem Wrote: It's up to every girl how she approaches things like this and if that's what she feels comfortable with it's her choice.

Yup... for sure.

Maybe AW should have HR and HRWO on the likes list? lol

Angel
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I didn't expect it! And it certainly didn't add to the experience!!
She approached it like it was a chore and that made things a bit aukward!!
(09-01-2013, 22:39)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Maybe AW should have HR and HRWO on the likes list? lol

Angel

LOL

Just noticed that I did not have "Hand Relief" as one of my "Enjoys".

It does sound a little bizarre, if it was not being done as a fetish. I can see a guy feeling a little put off by anybody doing this unexpectedly.

But have to agree that anybody has the right to choose how and what services they provide.

Sarah x x x
Could have been she had a cut on her hand, or something, but if that was the case she could have explained. Either that or she just doesn't like it. Everyone is different.
(10-01-2013, 17:27)wife4rent Wrote: Just noticed that I did not have "Hand Relief" as one of my "Enjoys".

Haha... nor me!

But then, I probably have the shortest "enjoys" list in the world!

"A" Levels (at discretion)
Anal Play
CIM (at discretion)
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
French Kissing (discretion)
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming

That's it! haha!

Of course there are loads more things that I "like", but I just don't advertise them. Like I will do some kinds of BDSM and actually I have a fair bit of equipment and some elements of it I really enjoy... but I don't particularly want to attract clients who are specifically seeking that out, because I am nothing like a pro dom and never could be, so if someone is looking for that then I am probably going to disappoint them. And DT... well actually I love it, but the last thing I want is guy with a cock the size of a babys arm turning up hear expecting that! haha!

Well, that's my theory anyway.... seems to work for me. Shy
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(09-01-2013, 18:02)x Connie x Wrote: i have an occasional use for latex gloves Wink

So have i, its called washing up..lol
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
(17-01-2013, 20:01)dlg79 Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 18:02)x Connie x Wrote: i have an occasional use for latex gloves Wink

So have i, its called washing up..lol

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx