Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
Superb post by Kitty.

For me, my comfort zones will generally vary depending on who I cam/phone with. An age play scenario with one client might be vastly different to an scenario with another client.

There are a lot of qualities in children which are also very appealing in adults. For example: a lot of guys will find cuteness, innocence, playfulness and inexperience appealing in a woman. That doesn't mean that he wants to be with children, but that he enjoys seeing an adult female displaying childlike qualities.

I've had guys who like being babies/little boys, with me taking on a maternal role. I certainly have no interest in interfering with underage boys, but I am happy to fulfill the fantasy of a consenting adult male. I don't feel this makes me sick, twisted or perverted, so with the same token, a man who enjoys age play isn't necessarily any of those things either.

I can completely understand people being uncomfortable with age play, and if you've suffered childhood abuse I can imagine the whole concept being pretty unfathomable. But there are others who might use such fantasies as a method of healing from abuse. Sexuality is vast and complicated, and everyone reacts differently.

I've made a point of keeping my full bush so I attract a diverse range of customers: The age play guys like the tiny tits and innocent face, and the bush brings in a whole other sector of customers. That being said, there are plenty of guys who just like a good old fashioned strip tease. It would be rather boring if everyone was the same!
[Image: 7997.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW - by HornyHeidiBush - 22-01-2013, 17:20