Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

no taboo ageplay etc its just wrong please stop it AW
Love that movie! Big Grin
Stanley Kubrick or remake? I personally prefer the remake, Jeremy Irons is fucking hot...
My AW username used to be Little_Lolita but they made me change it, I think Lolita might be a banned word.
(21-01-2013, 00:30)curlytots Wrote: Stanley Kubrick or remake? I personally prefer the remake, Jeremy Irons is fucking hot...

It's the Jeremy scrumptious Irons one....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(21-01-2013, 01:03)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(21-01-2013, 00:30)curlytots Wrote: Stanley Kubrick or remake? I personally prefer the remake, Jeremy Irons is fucking hot...

It's the Jeremy scrumptious Irons one....

Nom nom nom bomb! lol. Love him.
Superb post by Kitty.

For me, my comfort zones will generally vary depending on who I cam/phone with. An age play scenario with one client might be vastly different to an scenario with another client.

There are a lot of qualities in children which are also very appealing in adults. For example: a lot of guys will find cuteness, innocence, playfulness and inexperience appealing in a woman. That doesn't mean that he wants to be with children, but that he enjoys seeing an adult female displaying childlike qualities.

I've had guys who like being babies/little boys, with me taking on a maternal role. I certainly have no interest in interfering with underage boys, but I am happy to fulfill the fantasy of a consenting adult male. I don't feel this makes me sick, twisted or perverted, so with the same token, a man who enjoys age play isn't necessarily any of those things either.

I can completely understand people being uncomfortable with age play, and if you've suffered childhood abuse I can imagine the whole concept being pretty unfathomable. But there are others who might use such fantasies as a method of healing from abuse. Sexuality is vast and complicated, and everyone reacts differently.

I've made a point of keeping my full bush so I attract a diverse range of customers: The age play guys like the tiny tits and innocent face, and the bush brings in a whole other sector of customers. That being said, there are plenty of guys who just like a good old fashioned strip tease. It would be rather boring if everyone was the same!
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Fantasies are fantasies for a reason; I've a lot of guys, who, at the end of a session, will tell me that it's just that-a fantasy, and that they'd never actually go out and do whatever it is.
This country is built on freedom; of speech, of thought, and everyone is entitled to their own thoughts etc-and it is not illegal to talk. The whole reason why guys 'like that' come to sites like AW is because they feel they can play around with their fantasies in an environment where they wont be judged, and its just a fantasy after all.
What you need to know also, is that when a guy comes in and asks for, lets say, an underage or incest, roleplay, they are not imagining an actual child or their mother; they are imaging YOU as fulfilling that role. That's why they CAN play with a 37 yr old transexual in an underage roleplay and imagine that you're 12, because you're still YOU and NOT a 12/13yr old girl. It's very confusing; if anyone caught C4's My Phone Sex Secrets, that Jenny lady summed it up perfectly. Also, if you were ever to ask most of 'these guys' why it's their fantasy, I'll warrant that the top scoring answer is 'because it's illegal'; how many of you enjoyed activities (drinking, smoking, sex & drugs) when we were younger? As soon as you're 'legal' to do it, the novelty wears off. It's taboo for a reason, and that same reason is why so many guys indulge in it via a webcam or phonechat experience.
I agree, it's not for everyone-that's fair enough and this comes back round to freedom of speech and thought etc, but don't penalise the girls who are willing to TALK about it-cos that's all it is; just talk. Nothing illegal there, and by asking AW and similar sites to police it, is nonsensical-they (and us girls who do it!) risk loosing hundreds of pounds a week, and if a guy wants to talk about it, they will-wherever they can. The more their little fantasy is strangled and choked, the risk of them going to greater lengths to get their 'fix' becomes bigger.
Most paedophiles/animal fuckers etc would never broadcast it!! There's no way they'd be chatting to US about it! They keep it secret, or form their 'rings'-and THAT'S what we want to be more worried about. We help to keep them off those disgusting and illegal sites.
As Heidi mentioned in her post; that's also why I am a fully natural model; I hate shaving and IMHO, having a shaved pussy is 'child-like' so you're probably not helping yourself, and like Heidi, it helps me achieve a wonderful and diverse range of clients.
I find a that some guy get off on shocking / upsetting girls especially new girls/ladies or somebody who put "no ageplay /k9 etc " in their profiles. Those guys enjoy making a bookings and sending emails in details what their want to do ....knowing how you feel about it.

I used to have "off topics" in my profile and was bombared with very very extreme stuff and since I taken it out I hardly get all those requests .

Just a thought , if you don't like doing this kind of chat or booking or whatever.

Like already said , you need a thick skin and if your not happy not talking about something then kick them out, delete what's been send and block .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Oh yeah totally. That's why i don't specify on my profile anymore what i DON'T like. IN fact now I say no taboo/ anything goes, i get LESS weirdos haha how fucked up is that? I have specified no fish/ insects though because unfortunately crustaceans and fish are not covered by the obscenity laws relating to cruelty/ animal welfare as other animals are. I am into Giantess and vore, and a lot of those guys will request crushing or eating live bugs or fish. I hate those guys. They get blocked and reported to AW immediately!