Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Joined today...
Hey everyone, I joined today, and gave my bank details this morning, does that mean I will get paid tormmorow? Just wondering as I was not paid today!

Thanks! Happy camming!

p.s does anyone know any good times to cam?

x
Hey Megan, welcome to the forum Smile

No one can tell you good times to cam because they are different for everyone. Is this the first time you've done webcamming? You will find the best thing is just to jump right in. Cam as often as you can. Some girls find it best to stick to a regular schedule, that way guys get to know when you are on and you will make regular customers quickly. Others prefer to hop on when they feel like it, and their guys know they have to catch them quick. It works both ways Big Grin

Good luck x
Thank you!!! And I have been camming for a little while, but I have never set a schedule so its all over the place, but I think I might!!! :-) thanks!
Hi, today is still today Smile Pay was sent within the last hour. Next pay is tomorrow shortly after 12midday.

First pays are processed separately from the normal pay process.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I thought you only got paid the next day on daily pay, not a normal bank transfer?
Hi, you can get paid in minutes if you wish. Default is next day though.

Generally though when you first join you get paid on the same day for any earnings already on the account.

adultworkbanner4
I haven't been paid on the same day or the next day of requesting money for my first payment. I requested money on the 30/12/12 to go into my bank and the date it says it'll be processed is 15/01/13. Am I misunderstanding something here?
Hi, very sorry. I just re-read the posts and Megan doesnt mention what she has just joined. It was the group here http://groups.adultwork.com/4246 with forum post here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2907.html

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Glad to clear that up, I didn't think I was that daft lol