Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much to charge for managing a profile??
(07-01-2013, 23:04)manchester_gent Wrote: Hi Strawberryblonde,

Again you make some valid points. I don't think I would be able to keep up with the emails as you mentioned and I would not wanting to be playing email tennis while some guy gets his kicks for free.

I have set up her profile for her tonight but will not be managing it. Her phone number is showing and I've set her email to auto respond saying to contact her that way. Aside from that she will manage profile through her blackberry at for the time being.

I've also mentioned these forums to her so she can visit if she likes and the option of going to an internet cafe to manage it.

Darren.

Good stuff and good that she's got the opportunity to take charge of her advertising(which is what a profile essentially is) and screening of clients.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 18:06
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013, 20:19
RE: How much to charge for managing a profile?? - by Strawberryblonde - 07-01-2013, 23:55