Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Naughty Kate
lol I like your spin on it. You think they bunged up the keyboard with sticky stuff?
(12-05-2011, 23:26)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol I like your spin on it. You think they bunged up the keyboard with sticky stuff?

well the dirty fuckers can clean it themselves for not inviting us Big Grin
Kate, just saw your post, it was amazing, maybe I need to inspect your flat too, I'm sure Lolo wouldn't be far behind to ensure I did the job properly

That's a bit of a walk from your place Mr Smith.

I do have a spare bedroom though, so if you guys did fancy a sleep over I'm sure it could be arranged.

Oh an overnighter with you to and Kenny, now that would be fun. Emily would fit on the sofa, she is only small lol. Who did I miss out?
(13-05-2011, 06:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That's a bit of a walk from your place Mr Smith.

I do have a spare bedroom though, so if you guys did fancy a sleep over I'm sure it could be arranged.

Oh an overnighter with you to and Kenny, now that would be fun. Emily would fit on the sofa, she is only small lol. Who did I miss out?

kate now u are a tease i dont think my sofa can take much more of me making wet patches everywhere Tongue

You might need a bigger bed!

(13-05-2011, 06:41)MrSmith767 Wrote: You might need a bigger bed!

I have 2 kingsize beds at my apartment.

[Image: avymbxyzspndulb0qzal.jpg]

[Image: jk02uh0zp30tbkaycy9w.jpg]
I'm sure we could all fit in that

lol we could give it a good go.
mrmsith how could we turn down kate's offer