Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Naughty Kate
(13-05-2011, 07:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I wonder if sushi and stovies go to gether? I could make some sushi for nibbles and food play lol

japan meets scotland lol
Oh party!!!!!
I just had an idea. I'll invite my friend Ann over too from Newcastle. She is bi and such a lovely lady. Then you will have a real birthday treat.
(13-05-2011, 07:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh party!!!!!
I just had an idea. I'll invite my friend Ann over too from Newcastle. She is bi and such a lovely lady. Then you will have a real birthday treat.

o yes i like that idea a moresum, i'll see when mrsmith can get time off work Big Grin
Ann has joined here, but is a tad busy at the moment so hasn't had a chance to get on here to chat yet. She also knows Kenny.
(13-05-2011, 07:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ann has joined here, but is a tad busy at the moment so hasn't had a chance to get on here to chat yet. She also knows Kenny.

excellent stuff, u could direct her to read my erotica see if she likes it Smile
I'll give her another gentle push in this direction next time we chat.
My overnight bag is packed ready and waiting at the front door
Woohoo! although it might be there for a few weeks.