Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Think i might be being done over.. please help
I just searched my AW emails using the keyword "financial" and here a summary of what I've got from guys Big Grin

"i am a pathetic pay pig loser do you do real time financial domination shopping trips"

I explained I didn't, he asked if he could have my bank details, then PayPal lol Big Grin I said if he was serious he could send me an AW voucher and guess what, he goes quiet. Then 6 months later he's done the rounds and he's back to me, same things...

I've also been bought a few things by one guy who turned around and decided that I shouldn't have accepted his gifts because I wasn't willing to meet him (I don't do meets but these idiots seem to think that a shopping trip is an exception). He messaged me to tell me he has a new girl to spoil who does meets. He now hopes we can still "be friends" !!!! Big Grin

I've had the guys saying oh baby I reaaaally want you to rape my wallet but I can't buy credits Sad Call me on this number and I will give you my credit card details.

Oh and then there's the blackmail lot who want me to collect all their personal details and save them up, then blackmail them and steal money from their accounts. Now wouldn't I be committing a few crimes here?

If anyone messages me about pay pigs or financial domination now I just roll my eyes because the majority are attention craving nutcases. The promise of a few extra quid and gifts for nothing doesn't fry my silly girl brain and these guys need to realise that lol Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by xKatieBabyx - 04-01-2013, 21:24
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by xKatieBabyx - 04-01-2013, 21:27
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by kitty - 06-01-2013, 19:12
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by Girl on AW - 26-01-2013, 03:48