Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Think i might be being done over.. please help
classic time waster, a true money slave will pay (there are few genuine ones out there) never entertain any of your working time for nothing.

A lot of so called "slaves" on aw take the piss and want something for nothing. you will get bombarded with emails from some and you replying all the time is just helping them get off even more.

I would never just add anyone on skype without paid aw credits first and certainly not spend loads of time chatting in the hope there come threw with some money, he really is stringing you along and getting off on it at the same time, tell him to pay up or f**k off

Messages In This Thread
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by xKatieBabyx - 04-01-2013, 21:24
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by xKatieBabyx - 04-01-2013, 21:27
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by Lolly - 04-01-2013, 22:28
RE: Think i might be being done over.. please help - by Girl on AW - 26-01-2013, 03:48