Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts on CIM
I really enjoy OWO and CIm. But after reading the HIV sick thread I am getting a bit worried about CIM.
What can and can you not catch and what precautions should one take
Also do girls that offer this really enjoy it or is it under tick to attract clients?

Joe

Ps feel free to delete / criticise me for being an idiot, lol
I think most girls who offer it do genuinely like it.

For HIV the risk is thought to be zero for the passive (receiving) partner unless they have a broken mouth ulcer or gum disease (bleeding gums) or some other open wound in their mouth and even then the risk is very, very low. The risk for the active partner is zero so far as HIV transmission is concerned unless they have an open wound on their willy, in which case they wouldn't be getting it anyway! But there are other things such as gonorrhoea which have a much higher risk.

All I can tell you is that I've been doing this for a very long time and have always offered (and enjoyed) OWO and CIM and so far (touch wood) I've never caught anything.

But it is your responsibility to manage your own risk and do what you feel comfortable with. If you are using working girls then you should be visiting the GUM clinic regularly to make sure you are in good all round sexual health. While you are there you can ask about the risk profile for CIM. A sexual health professional is probably a better source of advice for this sort of thing than a forum populated by prostitutes... we do, after all, have a vested interest!

x
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Trinity
Thanks for your reply
I can now enjoy this great service that my fab girl provides without feeling too guilty.
I already go to the clinic got regular checks as like yourself I value my health. I was just a bit embarrassed about asking
Only thing I am still curious is why do many are happy to do CIM but not swallow ? To me it seems to one and the same as whatever goes in my mouth usually goes down the hatch, lol

Joe
Some girls just don't like it... simple as that really!

It actually tastes different when you swallow. There seems to be an after taste in the back of the throat which some girls find unpleasant, even if they like it in their mouth. Probably to do with the fact that cum is very slightly alkaline?

I guess a few quite mistakenly believe that swallowing is higher risk... it isn't. The acid in your stomach will generally kill any nasties. If it has reached your mouth then any potential damage has almost certainly already been done. I guess there is a very very small chance of an oesophageal tear, but I would imagine that to be very unlikely? Besides, even if you spit there will still be some residue which will get swallowed eventually!

General advice is to get it out of your mouth as quickly as possible... either by spitting or swallowing... then as soon as possible, preferably immediately, rinse thoroughly with a chlorhexidine mouthwash.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's a texture thing too...some is easier to swallow than others!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I ask every guy beforehand when he last came, if it was not the day before there is no CIM at all
(02-01-2013, 04:47)Forrest-gimp Wrote: I really enjoy OWO and CIm. But after reading the HIV sick thread I am getting a bit worried about CIM.
What can and can you not catch and what precautions should one take
Also do girls that offer this really enjoy it or is it under tick to attract clients?

Joe

Ps feel free to delete / criticise me for being an idiot, lol

There is far more to be worried about than HIV and Aids when it comes to oral sex, OWO has enough risks due to pre-cum without adding CIM into the equation as well for me not to risk it. Yes the risks are lower than unprotected sex but there are still risks.
Thanks for all the info
Never knew there was so much to CIM / swallow, lol
So the obvious question is what can I do to make the experience better for the girl. How do I get better texture or taste to it. I remover when I was younger my the GF liked the taste depending on what I had been eating. When I ate sweet it tasted sweet
Also why would you not do CIM if ejeculation was more than day before... Is this due to volume if load or taste or freshness?
Cause it goes horrid lumpy way & is thick yuck
(02-01-2013, 22:33)saucy savanna Wrote: Cause it goes horrid lumpy way & is thick yuck

Lol, neither is good. So you want more of a creamy smooth cum. I will do my best to oblige next time I unload into a pretty girls mouth
Any tips or hints in achieving this would be most welcome