Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Crossing the line
I remember once during a discussion at a swinging club talking to a lady I had never met before. She was married and at the club with a buddy, without her husband knowing she was there.

Another lady in the lounge had told us her day job was being a Teacher. At this point the lady who was cheating on her husband said under her breath, 'I wouldn't want you Teaching my children!'. Most of us were horrified to hear her say this and questioned her on what she had said.

It didn't matter what we said, she was adament that someone who was swinging, should not work with children. Personally I thought she was far worse for seeing other guys behind her husbands back, but that is just my opinion.

My question is... Where do you cross the line?

Many people think the same way as she does and would soon condemn anyone who worked with children for being sexually promiscous, but does it really have an impact on their work and how good they are at it?

What do you think?
What you get up to in your private life has no bearing on your ability to do your job.

shouldnt matter thats just interfering busybodies
Some of my clients were street walkers, but I never let the business cross over into my private life and despite offers of freebies for some things, I would never contemplate the offer.

What we do in private life is just that Private, and in no way should it be anything but that, to hear that lady say she did not want her children to be taught by someone who swings, is about as pathetic as it gets, and I feel really sorry for her child in having her as a role model.
a couple of the women i have saw are teachers in fact one is a headmistress
It would be intresting if one of them was a careers teacher!...as I dont think they would see this as a full time occupation.
I think she was a blatant hypocrit and it really annoyed me at the time, hence stuck with me until this day. I'm glad you feel the same way.

Teachers tend to be quite repressed sexually. It's a mainly female dominated population of adults (at least within Primary Schools) and long working ours prevent good social lives, so I reckon there is a lot of pent up frustration within those innocent looking Teachers.