Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My AW Profile has been deleted?
hi to anyone that can help me

My profile has been removed or deleted last night but not sure why?

My app was all mixed up yesterday for some reason then when i went to try and log in to the main site this morning it let me then logged me out and now my profile cannot be accessed?I have had to register again just to access this thread.

Please help with this xx
(13-10-2015, 10:43)Its Angelarabbit Wrote: hi to anyone that can help me

My profile has been removed or deleted last night but not sure why?

My app was all mixed up yesterday for some reason then when i went to try and log in to the main site this morning it let me then logged me out and now my profile cannot be accessed?I have had to register again just to access this thread.

Please help with this xx

I have been on AW for 4 years without a problem and i havent gone against any terms or conditions so im really baffled by this?
Then you'll probably need to contact AW and ask them why & what to do.

MissL

I have tried but cant seem to find how to do that?

I am completely baffled by this lol not what you need when your at work trying to be discreet Sad
Follow this link to the help centre.... https://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp

Go to the help box and type in 'Profile Been Deleted' and you'll get this pop up...'Why has my profile been removed, or not approved?'. Read it to give yourself an idea of why it may have been removed. If nothing on there rings a bell press 'close window', it'll ask you if that article helped you....click 'no' fill in the form, send it off & await a reply.

My profile was once taken down because in my blog I was whingeing about the Lloyds bank ad and I included a banned word- the gee up black horsey word !

Another time, during 6 Nations last winter, I mentioned the cockadoodledo word in relation to the French bird associated with rugby.

My impression is that a computer finds banned word and takes down your profile but when a human comes along and sees the context , it goes back up again, sometimes with the word deleted , other times with a note to delete a word, or to reword.
Cockadoodledo and horsey are ok though !

Computers can t judge context, alas.

I scratched my head first time and couldn t work it but it came back with a sentence removed.

Next time, I knew what to look for.

If its any consolation, it will work out ok in the end but its the not knowing that is so frustrating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile has been deleted by Adultwork _LittleAmyLove_ 13 16,643 30-03-2017, 14:07
Last Post: niceguy27!!
  My Profile has been deleted. krisbaby 2 5,347 03-11-2016, 11:32
Last Post: krisbaby