Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Featuring your videos, is it worth it?
So I now have a few videos for people to purchase.

Have any of you used the "Feature your movie" option for 10.50 credits per day? If so did it increase your revenue enough to cover the overall cost and bring a noticeable increase in profile views??

Darren.
If you catch it at midnight you can feature for a month ahead. It starts at around 2 credits but will be around 7.50 if you dont get in quick enough (around 20/30secs past midnight!), If I feature mine I sit there with my clock up ready to refresh it bang on!
It does make a difference though, but the less you spend the more you make, Has always been viable when i have paid 10.50 for it Smile
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
It's such a drag... I do wish they would stagger the featuring auctions.... maybe have PGs at 10:00, movies at 10:30, profiles at 11:00, FRs at 11:30 and sale items at 12:00 or something? At the moment you kind of have to decide which is most important to you.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi Katy & Trinity,

Thanks for your help! I would imagine there is pretty stiff competition for these slots then!

Trinity it's a good point! I've noticed from the home page that you do always see the same 3 or 4 profiles "featured" I think most of the ladies and gents on Adultwork don't use it to it's full potential or maybe they aren't as technically savy as others.
I have tried featuring my movies...having a fast laptop and internet is a must to get featuring at credits! But I found it doesn't make a great deal of difference to my movie sales...it must be worth it for some though as it is such a frenzy at 12am.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx