Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
registration problems
Hello
My name is Marika and i have problems with the registration on Adult Work. 
i try 3 times to register and on each occasion Adult Work didn't accept my verification . 
they send me the message below : 

Unfortunately your failure to provide verification documents of the type or format that were requested has resulted in the permanent closure of the account Marika_sexyItalian.

Should you wish to re-register you may do so but please understand the following:

1) AdultWork.com is a club and as such is under no obligation to accept you as a member.

2) If you supply documentation that has already been refused or is already linked to another membership your application will be denied.

3) Any forged, photo-shopped or manipulated documentation will result in permanent refusal.

4) If you use a proxy server or VPN to falsify your location, or purchase a profile on the black-market or contradict our "open and honest" philosophy, your membership will be terminated.

5) Supply exactly what is asked for in exactly the format it is requested in.

Thank you

The AdultWork.com Team

i try to follow the instruction and i provided the documentation required.
i provided the picture of my passport ( italian ), a picture where i was holding a newspaper and another picture where i was holding reference number that the website give to me .
after the 3rd attempt they sent the message below:

Hello Marika_Blondy69

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.

Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks.  We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans.

Sorry, but perhaps a re-read of the terms of use to which you consented upon registration, would help avoid such issues in the future.

Your 3 Profile Pictures must be exclusive to AdultWork.com.  If they are found on other Sites your membership will be terminated.

If you are found to be doing this again, your membership will be terminated, permanently.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Can any one help me understand what i need to do and how i can register?  Many thanks xxx