HTML Image as link

Qries

rant of the day
(22-05-2011, 19:55)lolo Wrote: it gets very strong when angry
bet ur sexy when ur angry
(22-05-2011, 20:34)knickers Wrote:

typical gemini can change in a split second, nobody understands the accent when im angry
(22-05-2011, 20:35)lolo Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 20:34)knickers Wrote:

typical gemini can change in a split second, nobody understands the accent when im angry
excellent
Lol I imagine what you are actually saying is irrelivant, the fact that you can't be understood is likely message enough to take cover.
true my ex workmates said i spoke so softly they had to come close to hear me but if i was mad id break glass shouting
A guy I was supposed to have a booking with for 2 hours in the evening asked to switch to tonight instead. I agreed and he said he might want longer than 2 hours so we brought the booking forward by an hour.

I asked him to conact me around 7pm to confirm the booking. I know he has both my landline and my mobile number now (He only had the landline number yesterday). He didn't contact me so I sent him a text with a ?, No reply. I sent him a text asking him to call me. No reply.

I'm mega pissed off now as I have said no to 2 bookings this afternoon believing I would be up late for 2 to 3 hours with this chap.

Why do they do that? He was even telling me to visit his neck of the woods in N.Ireland yesterday and telling me which hotel to stay in. Needless to say I won't be seeing him there if he decides to try it on again.
And breathe.
I actually sent a text to the wrong David originally and seems the other David wants to book me for 2 hours now. How weird is that? I shall believe it when I see it though.
Zombie brain strikes again! All to the good though!
Zombie brain seems to be taking over at the moment. *Sniffs for fresh brains!*