Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay
Hi Guys

Sorry to be asking but I had an eamil from daily pay that states early pay system is turned off....I have no idea what that means....will that mean daily pay is not going through next day?

Do they do that alot Undecided x x x

G x x x
(13-12-2012, 16:32)GeorgieLush Wrote: Hi Guys

Sorry to be asking but I had an eamil from daily pay that states early pay system is turned off....I have no idea what that means....will that mean daily pay is not going through next day?

Do they do that alot Undecided x x x

G x x x

IT won't affect dailypay, early pay is asking for your credits to be transferred over before DP team are scheduled to do it.
Hi, earlypay is when you work today then request funds instantly. Its an add on feature.

Eg, You work from 3pm - 5pm and want your funds sent "now" instead of tomorrow.

This feature has been turned off for a few days to reduce the work load.

Its possibility the first time in dp history of being turned off.

The service is currently booming with about 50 new registrations per day to our sites. This brings a high volume of customer service work which is currently at 2960 emails and growing faster than I can type.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sounds like someone needs an assistant. Wink
A couple of them would do, I wonder if Santa has any spare elves he can throw down my chimney Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-12-2012, 10:45)Admin Wrote: A couple of them would do, I wonder if Santa has any spare elves he can throw down my chimney Smile

Hate to think what you would do with those spare elves Wink x
(13-12-2012, 16:52)Admin Wrote: This brings a high volume of customer service work which is currently at 2960 emails and growing faster than I can type.

Awe poor you, I'm a fully trained 80 wpm Touch Typist if you need a hand!Tongue

Banana
I can touch type! I learnt in the chat rooms on AOL...having 3 chat windows open at a time and typing fast enough for the guys not to realise I was conducting 3 conversations at once Wink
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx