Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My profile doesnt appear on adultwork searches
Hi I am hoping someone here will be able to help I registered on adult work about a week ago and when i search for my profile i cant find it even when im logged out. I have myself down as offering services and my profile is complete but I still cant seem to find it. Help please
hi

i tried to search for you too and had a quick scroll through the first couple of glasgow pages - couldn't find you. do you have the same name as on here?

are you sure you have definately set yourself up under glasgow - you can check on the registration page under regional settings - if you need to change anything remember to fill in your password and hit save or it won't change.

or it could just be a wee glitch - AW sometimes takes a while to update - you might appear shortly.

hope this helps xx
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(08-12-2012, 13:59)mistressavaglasgow Wrote: Hi I am hoping someone here will be able to help I registered on adult work about a week ago and when i search for my profile i cant find it even when im logged out. I have myself down as offering services and my profile is complete but I still cant seem to find it. Help please

Hi Thanks for the help im hoping it is just a glitch. I will post here if it is up tomorrow.
(08-12-2012, 15:09)mistressavaglasgow Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 13:59)mistressavaglasgow Wrote: Hi I am hoping someone here will be able to help I registered on adult work about a week ago and when i search for my profile i cant find it even when im logged out. I have myself down as offering services and my profile is complete but I still cant seem to find it. Help please

Hi Thanks for the help im hoping it is just a glitch. I will post here if it is up tomorrow.

I had a quick squint and your profile is appearing in my search.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Hi Boys and girls! i am having the same problem i joined last night Hot_blonde_lexi and i am not in search any help would be much appreciated thanks xkissx
AW have started checking all new profiles to make sure that they appear to be genuine providers...

Adultwork Help Article Wrote:I've just created my profile and it's not showing on the Site (search & home pages)

Due to an increasing number of inappropriate, illegal and offencive profiles appearing on the Site we have been forced to review any profile before it is included in search results or on any of the main Site home pages.

As per usual the few are spoiling things for the many but we are compelled to protect minors and those who should not otherwise be appearing on AdultWork.com.

We would like thank legitimate advertisers for their support and cooperation in this matter.

Profiles that are created in line with the "Honest and Open" philosophy of AdultWork.com will appear within an hour or so between the hours of 07:00 and 23:00 GMT. You can still see your profile via the links in the Site navigation menu and from your My Details page. The URLs at the bottom of your profile will give direct access to your profile if you want to invite others to view your profile page.

To ensure your profile is checked off quickly follow these guidelines:
  • If you are of Eastern European nationality, please prepare a verification photo and copy of your ID (Passport etc.)

• If you share a computer with other members, ensure all of these members are in a group.

• Ensure you have profile pictures and that your profile is properly set-up with your gender, orientation and the services you wish to offer.

If your profile is active but not appearing check that you have not inadvertently added yourself to your Blacklist.

http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.asp?ArticleID=543

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-3099.html
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my profile not showing up in searches?? cindy c 6 16,066 02-06-2017, 18:53
Last Post: Likes-Big-Girls
  Profile not showing in searches. Rudetimes2 1 4,599 20-08-2015, 10:43
Last Post: sarahxxx
Star i have just registered and my profile doesnt show up help!! Adorable_Anna 14 27,007 21-11-2012, 18:07
Last Post: admin