Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ladies help- sore boobs
is that one good?? i have one tesco own brand and i have two of the clearblue digital's!!
(i have a permenant supply because i don't like late periods!!!)

tesco one is more accurate even though the clearblue is digital
It could be one of two other things. It could be due to a period. Mine used to get tender around the time of a period or it could be that you are just having a growth spirt. I was a 34B for most of my 20's, it wasn't until my 30s that I went up to a DD. Even after pregnancy I went back down to a C cup.

Boobs change size all the time. Have you put any weight on?
well i feel like i have. i can't find the scales to weigh myself. my friends said i was stupid but i feel like my sides are getting fuller. admittedly i have been able to buy the same size bra since i was about 15!!
im sure its nothing to fret over sugar
i'm not too worried- what will be will be and all that. i mostly just want it to go, but if it could be period related or growth related while i'd prefer the latter either will do me fine Smile
I have been to the doctors with a lump in my testicals a few times, but always it is shown up as a result of my vasectomy and not anything more serious, I wish I could say my penis had grown every time, as your breasts seem to have done.

The body has a way of protecting itself in some way, and like Lolo said, im sure there is nothing to be worried about, but if the condition remains after about a week, im sure the doctor would be wotrh visiting to just get a confirmation you have nothing to be worried about.